Bye blixxx, Buy 160!

simonmoon

blixxx is a really shitty poster. 160! has decided to sponsor a blixxx free forum as a gift to the community.

BYE BLIXXX!

If you appreciate this gift, would you care to buy some 160!? It's a true 160 quality Reduce energy loss supplement selling for lower than you will find at Hell's Balls Recovery or Non-Stop Nutrition.

BUY 160!

[JMFC] 160!

Located second on the Rio Highstreet.

160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!160!

Man, I love what you did, but I'd rather we all just lived with the torture another few days when he inevitably got himself banned rather than pay him for being incredibly annoying.

Man, I love what you did, but I'd rather we all just lived with the torture another few days when he inevitably got himself banned rather than pay him for being incredibly annoying.

may i please ask you this?

how is blixxx annoying when you got the power to ignore him?

what i mean is that this is the internet so whatever he says doesn't mean anything since he's not in your face.

plus you can simply not look at whatever he post.

but even with this the vulgarity in his threads needs to stop.

p.s. this is nothing against you since i have no problem with you,but i just wanna know why you haven't just ignored him yet

what i mean is that this is the internet so whatever he says doesn't mean anything since he's not in your face.

p.s. this is nothing against you since i have no problem with you,but i just wanna know why you haven't just ignored him yet

The ignore feature does not excuse blatant forum policy violations.

The ignore feature does not excuse blatant forum policy violations.

which i stated with my second to last sentence. he deserves a two week ban after he comes back in jan. just b/c of the public violations of the tycoon law

One thing you gotta understand about trolls is that they are an epidemic that can completely derail the intentions of an otherwise legitimate and valuable forum.

Just because >YOU< put them on ignore doesn't mean that everyone else hasn't. You won't be directly influenced by the things he says because you can't read what he's written, but other's will react, and the general mood of the forum will always deteriorate. So in essence, ignored trolls will still have an indirect influence on your forum enjoyment. Ignore is good, but then is never a case when everyone on a forum has ignored one person.. it just doesn't happen. People love the opportunity to argue and sling shit.. and there is no one better to do that with that a troll.

Furthermore, trolls detract new members from becoming part of the community.. and all forums need new members, regardless of the current population. Without abusive trolls detracting posters, I imagine the likelyhood a new member will join the forum and actively participate is already low. There are thousands of new members who don't stick it out in this game as it is. If you add more negative elements to even lower that number, you are going to make the likelyhood of the game being a long term success even less.

Wow, sorry about all the conjecture.

Trolls = Bad. Banning = Good. Nazi Mods = Bad. It's a delicate line to toe.

Because he derails threads and people quote his useless ass.

He still clogs up a game forum which isn't named "blixxx' belligerent glory hole".

See the first line.

Not only the vulgarity, but the sheer number of low-content drivel he spews out.

Hard to ignore someone who shits up your guestbook with racist shit and only "recants" when they get warned by the boss himself.

In addition thereshould be no mod of the year award as long as blixxx is allowed to post ever again.

Lifetime bans are not taken lightly, and rest assured that the decision won't be that of a single mod if it does happen. That said, this discussion has gotten way off topic of the OP's post, so lets end it here and let him go about his thread :)

One thing you gotta understand about trolls is that they are an epidemic that can completely derail the intentions of an otherwise legitimate and valuable forum.

Just because >YOU< put them on ignore doesn't mean that everyone else hasn't. You won't be directly influenced by the things he says because you can't read what he's written, but other's will react, and the general mood of the forum will always deteriorate. So in essence, ignored trolls will still have an indirect influence on your forum enjoyment. Ignore is good, but then is never a case when everyone on a forum has ignored one person.. it just doesn't happen. People love the opportunity to argue and sling shit.. and there is no one better to do that with that a troll.

Furthermore, trolls detract new members from becoming part of the community.. and all forums need new members, regardless of the current population. Without abusive trolls detracting posters, I imagine the likelyhood a new member will join the forum and actively participate is already low. There are thousands of new members who don't stick it out in this game as it is. If you add more negative elements to even lower that number, you are going to make the likelyhood of the game being a long term success even less.

Wow, sorry about all the conjecture.

Trolls = Bad. Banning = Good. Nazi Mods = Bad. It's a delicate line to toe.

This is hands down the best post Ive read here in a long long time.

+1.

Sadly give it 3-6 months and you will see see the dream fade and harsh reality of MMATycoon General Dsicussion is all that remains.

Terrible move. Every month that he gets his sixty grand is another month that he will come back and be as obnoxious as possible. The only person you have helped is Blixxx by rewarding his annoying behavior with 60k. If nobody buys those stupid shirts he will either stop trying to annoy money out of people or get a ban. Now we all have to deal with this shit again on the first, thanks 160!

Terrible move. Every month that he gets his sixty grand is another month that he will come back and be as obnoxious as possible. The only person you have helped is Blixxx by rewarding his annoying behavior with 60k. If nobody buys those stupid shirts he will either stop trying to annoy money out of people or get a ban. Now we all have to deal with this shit again on the first, thanks 160!

+1, realest shit ever told

Normally I would agree with you, but Blixxx has literally gone a full year without being stopped by so called moderators. Consider this for a moment, it took literally a FULL FUCKING YEAR of consistently awful behavior for Blixxx to be THREATENED with a ban.

Let me reiterate, threatened, not punished, THREATENED.

It has come to the point where his awful behavior has literally held the forums ransom, where we have to pay him off to stop his bullshit. The mods are so passive that a community campaign had to be enacted to stop him. Seriously, consider that.

Simonmoon is literally moderating without moderating, he's taking it upon himself to make sure something is done about this problem. You can say it's awful to pay him to stop posting, but I say it's awful that the moderation on this forum is so pathetic that we have to bypass it entirely in order to get something actually done. Don't complain in this thread about giving Blixxx money to shut up, complain to all the moderators who let it get to this point. Send PM's, make threads supporting harsher moderation. This entire situation is horrible and it's in the hands of the weak moderators. This is not an insult to the mods, but a call to action. You can't call yourself a moderator if you literally do nothing to make the forums a better place and submissively let the bad seeds continue to grow.