Bye blixxx, Buy 160!

simonmoon

Normally I would agree with you, but Blixxx has literally gone a full year without being stopped by so called moderators. Consider this for a moment, it took literally a FULL FUCKING YEAR of consistently awful behavior for Blixxx to be THREATENED with a ban.

Let me reiterate, threatened, not punished, THREATENED.

It has come to the point where his awful behavior has literally held the forums ransom, where we have to pay him off to stop his bullshit. The mods are so passive that a community campaign had to be enacted to stop him. Seriously, consider that.

Simonmoon is literally moderating without moderating, he's taking it upon himself to make sure something is done about this problem. You can say it's awful to pay him to stop posting, but I say it's awful that the moderation on this forum is so pathetic that we have to bypass it entirely in order to get something actually done. Don't complain in this thread about giving Blixxx money to shut up, complain to all the moderators who let it get to this point. Send PM's, make threads supporting harsher moderation. This entire situation is horrible and it's in the hands of the weak moderators. This is not an insult to the mods, but a call to action. You can't call yourself a moderator if you literally do nothing to make the forums a better place and submissively let the bad seeds continue to grow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6CmCaDvkA...feature=related

Normally I would agree with you, but Blixxx has literally gone a full year without being stopped by so called moderators. Consider this for a moment, it took literally a FULL FUCKING YEAR of consistently awful behavior for Blixxx to be THREATENED with a ban.

It has come to the point where his awful behavior has literally held the forums ransom, where we have to pay him off to stop his bullshit. The mods are so passive that a community campaign had to be enacted to stop him. Seriously, consider that.

Simonmoon is literally moderating without moderating, he's taking it upon himself to make sure something is done about this problem. You can say it's awful to pay him to stop posting, but I say it's awful that the moderation on this forum is so pathetic that we have to bypass it entirely in order to get something actually done. Don't complain in this thread about giving Blixxx money to shut up, complain to all the moderators who let it get to this point. Send PM's, make threads supporting harsher moderation. This entire situation is horrible and it's in the hands of the weak moderators. This is not an insult to the mods, but a call to action. You can't call yourself a moderator if you literally do nothing to make the forums a better place and submissively let the bad seeds continue to grow.

+1000 Great Post.

Also Vote 160! for Nutrition Company of the Year!!

Just to state that Simon Moon is not a moderator so not eligible for the award.

Anyone who wants to debate such things can do, I would suggest in this thread. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...20&start=20 however anything here will be removed.

Well, he may not be a moderator, but he's still cleaned up the forums better than the official mods, as he shut Blixxx up for a month. I defy anyone to delete this post while Blixxx' posts remain on the forum!

Once again, a full year before he was threatened with a ban. Simonmoon for mod of the year!

Once again, a full year before he was threatened with a ban. Simonmoon for mod of the year!

Basically there is no mod of the year is it isnt simonmoon (or the mod who supports a bid for better moderating).

It's posts like this that prove that Blixxx has won and is smarter than everyone else. He gets paid to(not) post. 60k per month funds my fighters training. What Simonmoon did is give an addict heroin so he doesn't withdrawal.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/vsh1064l.jpg

I nominate NONE OF THE ABOVE. Again. Since, unlike blixxx's posts, my serious nomination was deleted.

I agree. This isn't remotely a joke. The ability to abstain and be counted is essential to any real democracy worth a good goddamn.

It's posts like this that prove that Blixxx has won and is smarter than everyone else. He gets paid to(not) post. 60k per month funds my fighters training. What Simonmoon did is give an addict heroin so he doesn't withdrawal.

EPIC.

Posts that are basically please/cries for help from the moderation team prove that Blitch is smarter than everyone else? lol.

:mf_popcorn1: