Balco Boys Owner's Hate Speech

Grey

One of my alliancemates turned down a Balco Boys sponsorship offer. Pretty normal stuff, right? This was his response:

Let me go ahead and cancel you current one too. After looking over his past fights, it's pretty obvious he's a paper tiger, homosexual, and possibly hiv positive. Not Balco material to say the least. Consider the last sponsorship a gift towards his sex change operation, and enjoy the day your p4p started to plummet by virtue of being a complete dick. Quit sucking them...it's taking you over! Now go fondle your Tycoon Dollars you sad sack.

Regards,

Paddy

I personally find this kind of homophobic hate speech to be very offensive. I've seen that sort of talk get by without anyone saying something on the forums before but to me, there's no difference between homophobia and racism, it's all unacceptable.

Then, I messaged the Balco Boys owner to ask that he cancel his sponsorship of Starship Pain since I didn't want to be associated with his company. He refused.

So remember, if you accept a sponsorship from Balco Boys, or even if you decline one, just realize what you're getting into.

What they're not telling you is what the dickface wrote in his declination...please don't buy from balco if you're associated with this cbomb or his whiny schoolgirlish friends. We don't need or want your money. Also, Balco will be paying instant cash bonuses to whoever takes down one of Lonny Bohonos or Gunmetal Gray's fighters. Ping me with the fight result. Good luck!

P.S. you ladies sure have a lot of inter-alliance fights....how bout not fixing your fights going forward?

TEAM BALCO

For the record, my alliancemate who declined the sponsorship offer says that he didn't write any message at all when he hit the decline button.

Also Paddy, please post what your bounty is going to be for beating my fighters. I've been having trouble getting opponents to accept fights against my guys and your money could really help me out.

btw thanks to those are emailing me that, that was the funniest thing they've read on MMA tycoon yet. I thought it was damn clever myself... ahahaha

It wasnt clever at all... Actually pretty shitty. I could do much better.

Making up shit to try and impress people on an internet forum = lame.

Must be shitty to alliance mates that lie to you. Why don't you grow balls and agree to let mma tycoon decide whether or not he did? I'll put my VIP membersip on the line against yours, and we'll let them post what he wrote when he declined. You game?

P.S. you ladies sure have a lot of inter-alliance fights....how bout not fixing your fights going forward?

Please post proof of any fight fixing on the part of JMFC, TIA

First he says a mean thing was said in the sponsor declination, and now, that he has a great many fans emailing him with praise! Why did we ever fuck with this guy?? The ship is going down, boys.

What they're not telling you is what the dickface wrote in his declination...please don't buy from balco if you're associated with this cbomb or his whiny schoolgirlish friends. We don't need or want your money. Also, Balco will be paying instant cash bonuses to whoever takes down one of Lonny Bohonos or Gunmetal Gray's fighters. Ping me with the fight result. Good luck!

TEAM BALCO

btw thanks to those are emailing me that, that was the funniest thing they've read on MMA tycoon yet. I thought it was damn clever myself... ahahaha

I don't know you personally, and would have totally given you the benefit of the doubt if you had responded to the accusations respectfully. But in reading your last two posts, I think you basically gave everyone more insight than necessary in drawing a conclusion.

Have a nice day man.

Must be shitty to alliance mates that lie to you. Why don't you grow balls and agree to let mma tycoon decide whether or not he did? I'll put my VIP membersip on the line against yours, and we'll let them post what he wrote when he declined. You game?

Helllllllllo? You're so sure your pal isn't lying to you, I thought? C'mon man...I got the email still, tycoon has the email still...let's do this! You were fast to start shit on here, put your money where your fingers are

It wasn't useless at all. Balco dude editted in that post, and is now perturbed that someone wasn't refreshing every <ten minutes to review every post he made to see if he editted one into some sort of challenge. It's helpful to note.

It wasn't useless at all. Balco dude editted in that post, and is now perturbed that someone wasn't refreshing every <ten minutes to review every post he made to see if he editted one into some sort of challenge. It's helpful to note.

lol i 2nd guessed it and thought it might be better if i didnt right anything because if i was wrong he would look more guilty than he already does

A broken promise is a lot like a child's pinwheel. You have to be yourself, or at least within the confines.

In your case "being yourself" means you have to respond with homophobic slurs and hate speech because you're a dogshit excuse for a human being that can't handle the idea of someone not wanting something as pithy as a sponsorship in a browser game.

In your case "being yourself" means you have to respond with homophobic slurs and hate speech because you're a dogshit excuse for a human being that can't handle the idea of someone not wanting something as pithy as a sponsorship in a browser game.

I like your avatar and hope that after their fight, Chudo and Jackson can share such an embrace. :wub:

I like your avatar and hope that after their fight, Chudo and Jackson can share such an embrace. :wub:

Aren't those X tattooes like what the one dude has on his hand straight-edger things?