I'd like to know if...

Rocknroll365

send me your username and password, and i'll take care of it :thumbup:

(i'm kidding, please don't send me your info)

That's given me an idea. There should be a tournament where the top 50 or so managers get given a brand new account (obviously they still retain their old one), and have a set period of time (say 6 months) to get as high up the rankings as possible. Top ranked wins.

Though, thinking as I write, this probably couldn't work because of alliance mates helping etc. Ah well, nice in theory.

That's given me an idea. There should be a tournament where the top 50 or so managers get given a brand new account (obviously they still retain their old one), and have a set period of time (say 6 months) to get as high up the rankings as possible. Top ranked wins.

Though, thinking as I write, this probably couldn't work because of alliance mates helping etc. Ah well, nice in theory.

It also wouldn't work since multi account use is against both the rules and the spirit of the game. I have no clue why you think this would be a good thing.

it could be great .

it could be great .

Basically this would be similar to starting a new world/server. While I am not opposed to that I would be opposed to simply allowing open multis in this established gamebase.

Im against this and every possible variation of this idea. Its dumb. Its game breaking and worst of all it does nothing at all to promote the sale of more VIP acounts that in the end of the day fuel the games development.

Im against this and every possible variation of this idea. Its dumb. Its game breaking and worst of all it does nothing at all to promote the sale of more VIP acounts that in the end of the day fuel the games development.

Those top managers are more likely to buy vip on that second account than any potential new players they *might* crush on their way up the ladder are.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but hasn't the game been in devolpment for like two years now? That's kind of a long time. I mean they made gta IV in like four and that was a game of the year and it took like what? Three years to make COD:Black Ops?

It's just been in devolpment for awhile is all I'm saying.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but hasn't the game been in devolpment for like two years now? That's kind of a long time. I mean they made gta IV in like four and that was a game of the year and it took like what? Three years to make COD:Black Ops?

those games also had hundreds of people working on them, and millions of dollars invested.

this one doesn't.

what if...when playing gtaIV, u could call or email rockstar games and have them change things and improve things and they were actually considered and in some cases, implemented?

kinda what it's like here. it's still in "development" so we can all make suggestions and improvements and such. pretty damn cool if u ask me.

When you play that, you pay for it. Just saying.

In regards to the 'in development' thing, This game is, has and most likely allways will be 'in development' ... thats the nature of these types of games. A constant work in progress. Thats what you get with a subscription based ongoing long term game as opposed to a buy in the shop $30 title like GTA.