SPAR BOT WARS

OOkay here is the deal with this idea:

A lot of us have "sparbots" that serve specifically and only as fighters who help other fighters get better primaries and indirectly better secondaries. Most of these sparbots never get to fight. I want to change that with one small tournament.

I want to host a Sparbot tournament that will consist of only Boxing and MT sparbots over the course of 3 events.

Boxing sparbots will be matched with Boxing sparbots and MT with MT. Adjustments will have to be made for the second and third based on who wins. Ideally it will be two bots, one Boxing one MT, going for the sparbot gold. This however is just the ideal turnout, it could very well be Boxing Bot versus Boxing bot or visa versa.

I am going to dedicate the 265 lb weight class to the best sparring bot in the world. The only other fight that is not a bot in this weight class is Bolo; he will not be fighting any of these bots.

I need four Boxing bots and four MT bots. I will update the OP as it fills, however long it may take. Bots can have a maximum of 1 fight on their record.

The winner will be awarded the #1 P4P Spar Bot BLØØDSPORT belt. The winner will be expected to defend his title at somewhat leisure (at least once every three months) but by no means will be taken away from their designated career as a trainer of other fighters. Since no hype is involved, contracts will be small but I will certainly pay for all traveling/visiting and a little extra.

This SPARBOT WARS division will be open weight excluding 265+ (which is reserved for the #1 p4p BJJ red belt)

Contracts will be sent when roster is complete.

Managers participating:

Kain Lock, currently ranked 172

Jordan Johnson, currently ranked 537

Mike FromPSU, currenly ranked 248

Jerri Maguire, currently ranked 435

Turd Ferguson, currently ranked 391

Simon Moon, currently ranked 1389 and the infamous 160! Executive

As of right now the winner will receive the BLØØDSPORT #1 P4P Spar-Bot belt, a pat on the back, and any donations from the community that enslaves them. Spar-Bots need money to be used as punching bags, and in order to do that they have to pay out of their own pocket money to spar in gyms. Any donation amount is welcome. I will update the page with who and how much is being donated.

DONATIONS TO THE #1 P4P SPAR BOT:

1.) From Mr. Terror: $1,000

Very interesting idea for a tourney!

What would qualify as a sparbot? No training beyond their dedicated sparring sessions? This fighter (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=68277) has been a full time sparbot since I picked him up in May, but he had a few training sessions in other categories and plenty of CT training by that time.

This is tournament is all in fun so I don't think people are going to be deceitful or malicious in faking a sparbot (it is a good insight you have there though). I am welcome to ideas on how to solve this issue if it is indeed an issue. IMO all fighters should have at least wonderful conditioning and wonderful strength.

Chuck Morris looks like a sparbot to me. If you want him entered into the tournament, proclaim your commitment and it will be then open to discussion as to whether or not he is a valid bot.

I got 2 guys i would like 2 enter for this.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=79083

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=54914

If I can only enter 1 guy I would fight the second guy.

Not that it matters but I wouldn't count either of those as bots. How can a bot increase other primaries when there sole purpose is to spar in one primary.

Not that it matters but I wouldn't count either of those as bots. How can a bot increase other primaries when there sole purpose is to spar in one primary.

I know you've got some sparbots that would be eligible, Ghosts. Bring 'em on. ;)

I know you've got some sparbots that would be eligible, Ghosts. Bring 'em on. ;)

Yes I most definitely have 2 eligible Elite Bots 1 MT and 1 Boxing. That have done nothing but 10 or so cardio sessions and nothing other than spar.. most are up around 150 odd sparring sessions. They are sitting on woeful strength or something like that but that's what a bot is isn't it??

My concern with letting them take on this little challenge is it will take away from the gym sparring as they will need time to recover energy etc which could in some cases put them out of action for a week.

I will however think a little more about it...

Hard to tell dude. I am going to have to use a lifeline on this one. It seems to me that the very essence of a Spar Bot is that he is 1.) extremely good in one primary 2.)never gets to fight or has never fought.

I am going to update the rules: bots are invalid if they have fought before.

Don't you see? (think back to the scene from The Goonies) We are trying to give the bots their time, not our time, their time (to fight).

Maybe we could go with some kind of ratio of sparring sessions in the sparbot's main primary to total non-physicals training sessions? I'm not sure how to determine who is and who is not a sparbot (that rhymes.)