Would really like to see

With 5 rounds,

How did Hughes win?

Serra had a near Ko, 2 attempted omoplatas, out striked him all rounds, a reversed throw, and all hughes did was take down and lay on him?

UFC Poster boy won because he is a damn poster boy

I dont think the " headbutt " should be called a near ko. attempted but failed subs ,Hughes looked bad Serra looked worst. poster boy won because he is the better fighter and he has definitely earned the right to be a poster boy . best WW ever the end

i wonder what Serras chances are of getting in the UFC HOF

i personally think gsp is over rated as far as his entire career goes. he is currently the best ww but i dont get all this "gsp is the best fighter in the world" bollocks. ill probably get jumped on for saying that but i dont really care, he isnt as good as everyone seems to think. i read an article by gareth davies which said that anderson silva isnt the best and gsp should be considered the p4p best OF ALL TIME, whaaaaaa........

i personally think gsp is over rated as far as his entire career goes. he is currently the best ww but i dont get all this "gsp is the best fighter in the world" bollocks. ill probably get jumped on for saying that but i dont really care, he isnt as good as everyone seems to think. i read an article by gareth davies which said that anderson silva isnt the best and gsp should be considered the p4p best OF ALL TIME, whaaaaaa........

Did you watch all of GSP's fights since the beginning of his career until now? I did and I am very, very impressed.

He dominated in impressive fashion pretty much all of his opponents since the very beginning of his career, never fought a can. He also very convincingly avenged all of his loses. I have no idea how someone can say that he is overrated. If he wins against Alves it will be another impressive victory.

To me the best p4p is Fedor and then I think that a.silva and gsp are pretty much tied in second.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hughes Serra 2 as long as I don't ever have to hear Serra ever talk again. ever. for the rest of eternity. Because I hate him. Hate his guts. wish he was never born.

I dont think the " headbutt " should be called a near ko. attempted but failed subs ,Hughes looked bad Serra looked worst. poster boy won because he is the better fighter and he has definitely earned the right to be a poster boy . best WW ever the end

i wonder what Serras chances are of getting in the UFC HOF

tell me what hughes did besides get 2 takedowns and get out striked