Need Someone That Can Compete With These Beasts

j2cool1989

It seems you are strugling to read correctly , i choosed the org who gave me the best offers monetarly .

All the others org in rio offered me shitty contracts compare to him .

Did you get it Genius ?

Oh no, I read it right. Of course they offered you good money, because your fighters are highly ranked P4P. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they wouldn't have anyone for you to fight? And why do you think some of the bigger orgs in Rio didn't offer your guys big money contracts? I'm guessing it's because of your reputation. Do YOU get it genius?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I read it right. Of course they offered you good money, because your fighters are highly ranked P4P. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they wouldn't have anyone for you to fight? And why do you think some of the bigger orgs in Rio didn't offer your guys big money contracts? I'm guessing it's because of your reputation. Do YOU get it genius?

haha you're stupid my fighter Mr.GLue was in rhoe and i never declined any fight in , why he offered me lower contracts was probably because he has already many others good fighters.

haha you're stupid my fighter Mr.GLue was in rhoe and i never declined any fight in , why he offered me lower contracts was probably because he has already many others good fighters

You are a headache for any org owner, as evidenced by this thread. The org owner has to come here looking for fights for your guys because you signed them to a smaller org. Let's see, you had a problem with Gesundheit and boycotted them. There was a huge thread complaining about you cherry picking fights. Then you had issues with CWFL (now SFC). You are bitching about matchups in the mortal kombat thread. You are one giant fucking headache. Where there is smoke, there's fire. I'm not just making this shit up. It's always everyone else, never you. Now this poor org owner is stuck with you. Good luck buddy.

You are a headache for any org owner, as evidenced by this thread. The org owner has to come here looking for fights for your guys because you signed them to a smaller org. Let's see, you had a problem with Gesundheit and boycotted them. There was a huge thread complaining about you cherry picking fights. Then you had issues with CWFL (now SFC). You are bitching about matchups in the mortal kombat thread. You are one giant fucking headache. Where there is smoke, there's fire. I'm not just making this shit up. It's always everyone else, never you.

Well it seems you are struglling to see what is serious and not on the forum , like the thread about Gesundheit who was trolling ,

You call his org a small org but there was my fighter Chuck liddel in and a guy who beat him so obvs good competition ,

When you will have a succesful org like this one u will be able to open your mouth seriously .

Is it the first time you see an org owner making a thread for competition against their champ ?

Well it seems you are struglling to see what is serious and not on the forum , like the thread about Gesundheit who was trolling ,

You call his org a small org but there was my fighter Chuck liddel in and a guy who beat him so obvs good competition ,

When you will have a succesful org like this one u will be able to open your mouth seriously .

Is it the first time you see an org owner making a thread for competition against their champ ?

Jacky, I just listed 5 examples of run ins you've had with people in the game. Are you just the unluckiest guy in the whole game and people go out of their way to create problems with you? And no, it's not the first time I've seen that... but it's also not the first time I've seen small/middle of the road orgs doing it looking for fights for your fighters. I had to do it when I was a wet behind the ears matchmaker. Then you proceded to find problems with every fighter I found that agreed to fight you. You are just a goof Jacky, just keep doing what you're doing... I'm just glad you aren't shitting in my yard anymore.

Jacky, I just listed 5 examples of run ins you've had with people in the game. Are you just the unluckiest guy in the whole game and people go out of their way to create problems with you? And no, it's not the first time I've seen that... but it's also not the first time I've seen small/middle of the road orgs doing it looking for fights for your fighters. I had to do it when I was a wet behind ears matchmaker. Then you proceded to find problems with every fighter I found that agreed to fight you. You are just a goof Jacky, just keep doing what you're doing... I'm just glad you aren't shitting in my yard anymore.

Oh you mean when you was doing stupid matchmakings ?

with your fighters in the org ,

when you strip my fighter from the belt when he has a title fight in 3days ,

when you acted like if you was the org owner ?

when you put it on the forum instead of deal it in pm ?

when you released my fighter without asking the org owner ?

Shame on you because then the org owner sold the org and strangely i wasn't in anymore but you still was in .

Oh you mean when you was doing stupid matchmakings ?

with your fighters in the org ,

when you strip my fighter from the belt when he has a title fight in 3days ,

when you acted like if you was the org owner ?

when you put it on the forum instead of deal it in pm ?

when you released my fighter without asking the org owner ?

Shame on you because then the org owner sold the org and strangely i wasn't in anymore but you still was in .

It's always someone elses fault, never Jacky's.

Allow me to address these issues one at a time.

1-The matchmaking was fine. I offered your guys (the title holders) matches against the highest hyped guys at each weightclass. You declined.

2-I told you I was stripping your fighters and booting your ass, it was a matter of principle, not hype.

3-Dino and I are friends, before I did anything we talked about it. Guess what? He hates you too.

4-I did PM you about declining the fights and all you did was bitch.

4-Again, Dino (the org owner) was aware of me booting your ass, in fact he was very much in favor of it.

5-Dino was planning on selling the org long before all of that and I left the org before it got sold, so I'm not sure what you mean "i was still in".

So, how about you know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

Again, it's always someone elses fault, but never Jacky's!

The guy who beat your fighter, Chuck Liddel, answered another thread just like this to help out the org owner. He was never signed to a long term deal. Just wanted to clarify since you were mislead about really happened.

I don't post on this forum very often but I just have to put a few things straight. Firstly Taylor Dunn was matchmaker at my org (CWFL) and always offered the best matches possible. As for Jacky, I don't really want to badmouth anyone but he did seem to reject a hell of a lot of fights whilst his guys were in the org even though the majority of them were champions or the highest hyped fighters in their respective weight class. Finally, I was always asked about fighters being signed/released from the org and when I spoke to Taylor explaining that I was going to sell the org, he went elsewhere long before the org was sold on.

Hey Jacky, would either of your two fighters (Liddell or Glue) be willing to face Silver Back? Seems like they would be good fights.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=31859

I could probably make the fight for the end of the month.

He already turned his nose up at fighting silver back on the first page of this thread. You will find that Jacky likes to babble about records and fighter id's a lot when he's afraid to fight someone. Koos would straight up wipe the floor with Jacky an he knows it.

Jackson stepped up when no one in FMFC would and signed a 1 fight contract for Viktor at light heavyweight. Unfortunately, after the victory Viktor has been too afraid to compete against any strong opponents so he ran to hide in Blitz's welterweight division.

Classic :D

So far I have not been able to find a viable opponent for either of his guys. Actually, I found someone willing to fight Liddell, however the fight cannot happen until late March. Let me know if anyone wants to fight either of his fighters.

Welcome to the world of dealing with Jacky's fighters.

Mudgan u are retard top 400 P4p vs 4000 p4p how u belive 2 second i'll accept .

Now I know you supposedly don't speak English very well, but c'mon... What the hell does that mean???? Even google translator wouldn't spit that crap out.

Use your brain maybe ?

What a retard u must be to not understand some people don't speak english as their native tongue.

And if you are so upset about me , what about to create an other thread about me instead of pollute this one ?

I have no problem sorting through broken English, I can understand most people in the game. But what you said was completely undecipherable. And at least I'm attacking your game ethics with facts based on your actions in the game, you just keep calling me a retard. I love how when I listed a bunch of specific instances, you went silent in this thread for quite a while, even though I saw you in it reading it. Truth hurts, doesn't it Jacky?