Difficulties getting fight from org owner

Hi guys

With a heavy heart I bring this to the forums. This is for two reasons: 1) the org in question has been good to me in the past. 2) these things often backfire on the writer (I'm sure you can remember prime examples).

Cliffs:

(1) I have a fighter in Tokyo, contract with 1 fight left.

(2) I'm offered an extension. I decline, as I want to move the fighter to London. I ask for a fight for my guy.

(3) Radio silence from org owner since then. No fight offered, even after several PMs etc.

The longer version is:

My fighter joined Pit Fighting League in Tokyo in June last year. In all honesty, since then he has, let's face it, been shit. 1-6 is not pretty viewing.

But that's not important. Very kindly, when I had one fight left on my current deal the org owner Jus Dawg sent me a new contract offer. I'm not sure my guy deserved it, but hey ho.

After a bit of umming and ahhhing I decided to decline, and instead move my fighter to London. So, January 11 I declined the offer, pointing out why I had done so.

Since then I have been trying to get a fight for my guy, so that his contract would be complete and I could move him. No luck though.

I have sent 3 PMs to try to get some response, and a fight for my guy. I have had no such response.

The contract expires at the end of March, and inactivity end of Feb, so I've not got that long to wait. Obviously I'd rather not. I note that the inactivity was reset January 16, after I had declined the contract offer. So, I hold little hope for the inactivity get out.

I don't think it's outrageous to want a fight for my guy. The people I asked in chat didn't either. What do you all think?

If Jus Dawg or anyone who knows what he's up to can reply, that would be jolly good.

Cheers,

Wallid

Well to be fair here I must point out this fella has declined numerous fight offers besides declining the contract and wanting to pick his opponents who had lower primes so instead of giving him the opponents he wants I'd just sit him out until his contract runs out. Fair or Not that's how it is.

Well to be fair here I must point out this fella has declined numerous fight offers besides declining the contract and wanting to pick his opponents who had lower primes so instead of giving him the opponents he wants I'd just sit him out until his contract runs out. Fair or Not that's how it is.

No offence dude, but I can't remember a single time I've turned down a fight for you. Given my record of 1-6, I wouldn't say I've had easy fights. Furthermore, I've been asking for any fight, not trying to pick them. I just want to finish my contract and move my guy.

I haven't even had a fight offer from you for over a month, I can't remember the last one.

Thanks for the response anyway though, maybe it's just a misunderstanding. I'm sure we can sort something out.

No offence dude, but I can't remember a single time I've turned down a fight for you. Given my record of 1-6, I wouldn't say I've had easy fights. Furthermore, I've been asking for any fight, not trying to pick them. I just want to finish my contract and move my guy.

I haven't even had a fight offer from you for over a month, I can't remember the last one.

Thanks for the response anyway though, maybe it's just a misunderstanding. I'm sure we can sort something out.

No Worries I'm not diffacult to work with so I just released ur fighter. Good Luck To Ya......

No Worries I'm not diffacult to work with so I just released ur fighter. Good Luck To Ya......

Thanks for that Jus. I'm sorry things didn't work out, and if anything I've done has given you the impression that I've been ducking fights or whatnot. As I said in the first post, I have had good experience with Pit.

Good luck for the future, and again thanks for the responses.

Wallid