Invictus: The journey of the ultimate warrior.

WARNING: This thread is not for the faint of heart. The content described in this thread can be incredible, violet and exquisite all at the same time. On the recommendation of doctors, we suggest you sit down, calm yourself down for a few minutes before proceeding to read the remainder of this thread. We bear no responsibility for anything that may happen to you because of reading the following. You have been warned.

The following is not fiction. It is simply a documentary of events described by Invictus, The Forgotten Hero, The Unknown Warrior, The One Who Really Beat Fedor.

Our story doesn't begin here, in 2011, where we have already seen what has now been termed as The Rise of Invictus, but rather, it starts many years back, when our hero was just a mere child aged 7 years. As of now, we shall just refer to him as Little Vicky, as that is what he was known as in those days.

http://www.littlerbritain.com/images/gallery/vicky_pollard_04.jpg

The world had no idea what was to come...

Little Vicky, was a happy young kid. He was doing well in school and he loved his life. One day, while he was walking back from school, he heard some funny noises.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"HOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Curious, Little Vicky, followed the source of these noises and tracked them down to what seemed like an abandoned warehouse. Even at this age, his bravery was unimaginable. Without a second thought, he stepped right into the warehouse. Unknown to him, this moment would ultimately change his life.

As he stepped him, he saw a diminutive man doing something he had never seen before. This man.. was Master Roshi.

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/508/1_Master_Roshi.jpg

Talk about a good angle for the photo, eh?

Neither of them knew how important that fateful encounter would turn out to be. Over the next five years, Little Vicky trained under Master Roshi and honed his skills in the arts of Kung-Fu and Tae-Kwon-Do. He was Roshi's best student, taking seconds to learn anything and performing them with vigor and zeal like no other. People even thought that there was more to their relationship than just of student and master, but those, were just rumors.

As was their custom, at each of his birthday's Roshi and Vicky took a personal session. They first sparred for 12 hours followed up with what the liked to call "together time" which nobody till date has been able to shed light upon. We can only assume that Roshi went and taught Vicky some of his most advanced "techniques".

Vicky's 12th birthday... changed everything. On this fateful day, Vicky did the unthinkable. He bested Roshi during their sparring session. Not once, not twice but every single time. Over the course of 12 hours, it is said that Vicky threw a total of 3745 strikes to the head, 2395 to the torso and 1948 to the limbs of Roshi. Paramedics later found Roshi in a crumpled heap, only surviving to say his final words which went something like "... my jell-o." People have thought if someone could decipher the meaning of his words, we would probably be able to solve the riddle of life, the universe and everything in it.

Back to the story at hand. After his final encounter with Master Roshi, Vicky (that is what we will call him now, for he was "little" no more) went off into the world, not to be seen for a period of 10 years. During this period, it is said he went and created the greatest martial art known to mankind, Vic-Kuk-Do.

http://www.martialdirect.com/user_media/logo/images/196.gif

You better believe it.

Vic-Kuk-Do was a revolutionary form of being. It held nothing back. Fighters were trained to do anything and everything it took to win and expect every single ploy from their opponents. During this time, he also taught many students the ways of Vic-Kuk-Do. The best of his students, Bas Rutten, later went on to reveal some of these secrets in one of his videos which resulted in Vicky hunting him down and truly showing him the power of Vic-Kuk-Do (referring to as "StreetzFiting" in popular culture).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

Poor Bas, he never saw it coming.

3 years later, Vicky found himself face to face with Takanori Gomi. Let me make myself clear, this was no UFC octagon, this was no sanctioned fight. This was a brawl held outside a club (for the sake of not revealing Vicky's whereabouts at this moment, we shall call it the Delusional Dream Land). Gomi, a known fighter who had established himself over

the years as a feared competitor, was ready to throw down, and most people at the scene gave Vicky no chance (mostly due to it being Gomi and partly due to the fact that there were 2 people with semi-automatic rifles behind Gomi). Without wasting much time for fluff, let me tell you what happened.

http://www.mmaspark.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/TakanoriGomi.jpg

I mean... who the hell wants to mess with a guy with that kind of package?

Vicky.. fearless as always, spent a grand total of 7 seconds squashing Gomi like a wayward chip on a nerd's chair. He closed the distance, bicep curled him, and absent-mindly threw him to the ground. Gomi didn't stand a chance. In 7 seconds, Invictus had obliterated the highly esteemed professional fighter. The two armed guys in Gomi's posse promptly ran away crying,

the stench of urine filling the back-alley.

Result: Invicuts by TKO (Slam) at 0:07.

That moment, Vicky realized what a joke these so-called "fighters" were. He decided there and then that he would take them all out, one by one (or ten by ten, as time is money and all). Three months later, he met Diego Sanchez, who at the time looked to be a menace at lightweight. Diego was sitting on a bench in the park giving himself positive encouragement and feeding small birds with bread crumbs, praising the beauty of Mother Nature. That was when Vicky showed up.

http://clubdiegosanchez.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Sanchez_Hathaway_pre_1.jpg

I mean seriously... just look at that.

This fight... well, not exactly the same kind of fight as the one with Gomi. As I, his biographer, wasn't present at the time, I can only tell you what I heard from Vicky himself.

<Mr`Incredible> I just threw a brick at his leg.

<Mr`Incredible> And beat him half retarded with a shovel.

<Mr`Incredible> Got a quick kick to the nuts.

<Mr`Incredible> And threw his face into a wall.

<Mr`Incredible> I don't even have to use technique.

<Mr`Incredible> I went full out savage sadistic.

Vicky was disappointed.. He realized that he needed a bigger challenge.. Hell, he realized he needed the biggest of them all. He needed.... Fedor Emelianenko.

Mod Edit: Removed for bad website

Who in their right minds would want to mess with this guy?

Vicky gathered his things and decided he'd make his way down to Russia, by foot of course, The Great One can't risk his life by sitting in an airplane! It took a total of 46 hours and 37 minutes and he had to go through 4 bears and what was possibly the last saber tooth tiger on the planet, but he had finally arrived.

Vicky looked at Fedor from atop the glacier and roared. This was what he was made to do. It seemed like Fedor was training for an upcoming bout versus Fabricio Werdum, but everyone knew that was just bullshit, Werdum didn't have a shot against the baddest man on the planet. Fedor, with his robotic left eye, spotted Vicky sitting atop that glacier and noticed his power level.. It was just 700, Fedor didn't even give him a second glance. Then, suddenly, it started rising.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, IT WAS OVER 9000!

This was it, this was an opponent truly worthy of Fedor. Maybe if there were like 4 more like Vicky and it was 4on1, Fedor would actually have a challenge. Still, it was time.

Fedor rushed up the glacier and caught Vicky's wrist, flicking it and him straight into the ground. Unfazed, Vicky got up and asked him the age old question, "That all you got?". I was lucky enough to see this battle happen in front of me, that's where I first met The Forgotten Hero and even I can't tell you what happened next. They moved as if made of air, it was so fast that I couldn't even see them move. I heard explosions and I saw all the animals run away in fear and all I could do was stand there, staring, fixed onto the spot. It was breathtaking.

After 27 straight hours of fighting, it suddenly ended. There stood Fedor... though he looked different now. He looked a little more... robotic.

http://huggingnuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fedorem1-214x300.jpg

Man.

And there was Vicky.. On the ground, probably a second away from defeat. That's where Fedor made his one and only mistake. He said, if I remember correctly, "Good thing you took so long, I wanted to go finish of Justin Bieber before I whoop Werdum."

That was more than Vicky could take.. NOBODY could insult Justin Bieber and get away with it. All his rage came out in one go and suddenly... he had changed. He has just gone from Vicky to... Super Vicky. Oh man, Frieza was in trouble now! Oh, my bad, I meant Fedor.

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/blackdynamite.jpg

Nobody fucks with Super Vicky.

And with that... it was all over. Super Vicky didn't just beat Fedor.. he destroyed his soul. After that, Fedor was never the same fighter. Super Vicky, curse the lord, also saved Justin Bieber's life, who will continue to haunt the human race for the entirety of his life and possibly a few generations after that.

After defeating Fedor... it seemed like Super Vicky was finally at rest. He made the journey back to his pad, sat on his armchair and indulged himself in his only weakness, fried twinkies.

He put on the television and saw something that caught his eye.

http://anderson-silva.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/anderson-silva-matrix-punch-dodge.jpg

Holy shit, how the hell does one do that shit?

Vicky was interested, this was a new challenge for him! There was only one thing he could say...

"You can dance all you want, Mr. Anderson."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Also, coming soon to a theater near you...

http://i51.tinypic.com/x6lr2h.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Haha, I'd forgotten about it :P

I should get around to it sometime.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Wait... is that.... how can.... Is that a LaughingTiger?