Need a M2M loan...

Long story short, one of our best boys had to split out on some real life personal business. No big deal. I took over one of our private gyms and we all pay dues and do it just like anyone else. But this week, our boy in charge of dues stopped responding so I didn't get the payment so all the money was taken from my manager account which put me 23k in the whole and drained my 18k balance. Instead of keeping it going all but 3 of us bitched out and split leaving me hanging with this shit. Total fuckin' punk move if you ask me! I could have shut the shit down if I knew they were gonna snake us. Anyway. I'm heated, don't mean to air my dirty laundry but this is only my first week owning the fuckin' gym and now I'm gonna lose all my fighters for it because some chumps had to play bitch-mode.

I can easily pay you back with my fighters cash.

Long story short, one of our best boys had to split out on some real life personal business. No big deal. I took over one of our private gyms and we all pay dues and do it just like anyone else. But this week, our boy in charge of dues stopped responding so I didn't get the payment so all the money was taken from my manager account which put me 23k in the whole and drained my 18k balance. Instead of keeping it going all but 3 of us bitched out and split leaving me hanging with this shit. Total fuckin' punk move if you ask me! I could have shut the shit down if I knew they were gonna snake us. Anyway. I'm heated, don't mean to air my dirty laundry but this is only my first week owning the fuckin' gym and now I'm gonna lose all my fighters for it because some chumps had to play bitch-mode.

I can easily pay you back with my fighters cash.

pm sent in game.

Situation resolved.ank you guys! I really appreciate everyone's offers to help. I can't even believe 1 person leaving would make everyone jump ship so quick without regard for the responsiblities we built together. Oh well. No hard feelings, I am good now! :-)

I just wanted to say that I'm glad everything worked out for you, and that I was both pleased and impressed to see how many other managers were willing to help you. That speaks well for the community.