Is your alliance bad ass?

I just have one question, is this tourney going to continue to happen? because GTi doesnt mind fighting each other in the tourney as long as it will keep going, but if we end up fighting each other and then it turns out the tourney stops then i rather not fight my fellow GTi Members

I just have one question, is this tourney going to continue to happen? because GTi doesnt mind fighting each other in the tourney as long as it will keep going, but if we end up fighting each other and then it turns out the tourney stops then i rather not fight my fellow GTi Members

Next round contests:

GTi THC vs GTi Pillowfists

ACME vs Hawaiian Warriors

GTi 3 vs Steel Penn 2

Steel Penn vs PhoQus

Teams that are BOLD already gave me their next round rosters ... three rounds left folks and then we ADD NEW TEAMS ....

Only team still waiting for a roster is GTi Pillowfists ...

Next round contests:

GTi THC vs GTi Pillowfists

ACME vs Hawaiian Warriors

GTi 3 vs Steel Penn 2

Steel Penn vs PhoQus

Teams that are BOLD already gave me their next round rosters ... three rounds left folks and then we ADD NEW TEAMS ....

Only team still waiting for a roster is GTi Pillowfists ...

It will probably be the following 4 fighters, as the Manager of Lucas Plexico will be absent for the next couple of weeks.

So Moammar Gaddafi , Vin Ner , Jun Fan , Tamias Poochena should be Team Pillowfists fighters for next round.

Thanks mate and congrats on your win, you really dominated Miller.

Excellent slider work. :)

The only excuse i have is that i had my sliders from previous fight as i had no access to internet for 5 days. But good work anyway.

At least i found out he has zero confidence :D , perhaps that was reason he managed all he wanted and Miller didn't manage to do shit. In addition to slider work, ofcourse. Most overlooked hidden, imo.

LOL Grasman your beast MK Ultra already demolished one of my guys. Don't remember this fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=226630

Although I was still pretty green then(still am now). The dude had one offensive move, the armbar. He was like my own Cody McKenzie, with no chin.

I'm sure we can arrange something Ital. There are a few fights I wish I could have back too.

LOL Grasman your beast MK Ultra already demolished one of my guys. Don't remember this fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=226630

Although I was still pretty green then(still am now). The dude had one offensive move, the armbar. He was like my own Cody McKenzie, with no chin.

I'm sure we can arrange something Ital. There are a few fights I wish I could have back too.

I was only joking mate. :)

Yeah i remember that fight,, it was when Ultra was on the rise in the first Color wars tourney. :)

Ultra is my way slowest learner, but one hell of a fighter.

One of my fav's in MKFC! Gonna have your hands full against Toney but it should be a fun fight.

Yeah man,, ufff, Toney..

I really don't have a clue yet how to deal with Toney, there's not a weak spot on him.

It's very close to being a "MK vs. Goliath" fight stat wise, but i'll have to figure something out. :graduated:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=135965&fidb=135925

ref Tamias Poochyena vs Freddie Mercury

Dear Rhasta Smokeleaf,

I know I'm underdog here, but I promise I don't give you easy fight.

I know you are going to go counter here. I will stick my jab in the your eye socket so many times, that you can counter if you can see with one eye.

I know you are trying to clinch. You can clinch how much you like, but you don't have strenght to hold me there. And watch out left hook when I'm stepping out of pocket.

I know you feel bad after losing, but don't worry I buy you lollipop.

And finally I think Mike sais it best "I 'll fuck you till you love me,faggot!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

Your alliance mate, Seppo

:boxing:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=135965&fidb=135925

ref Tamias Poochyena vs Freddie Mercury

Dear Rhasta Smokeleaf,

I know I'm underdog here, but I promise I don't give you easy fight.

I know you are going to go counter here. I will stick my jab in the your eye socket so many times, that you can counter if you can see with one eye.

I know you are trying to clinch. You can clinch how much you like, but you don't have strenght to hold me there. And watch out left hook when I'm stepping out of pocket.

I know you feel bad after losing, but don't worry I buy you lollipop.

And finally I think Mike sais it best "I 'll fuck you till you love me,faggot!"

Your alliance mate, Seppo

:boxing:

Seppo my friend.

You know I'm the top dog and knocks my opponents out.

On IRC I do it with a big-ass trout.

I'm gonna counter? Have you seen Freddie fight?

Tamias never going to be allright.

I retire people, that's my style.

And I allways do it with a big smile.

You're just fron Finland you Mumin troll.

To me as a Sweed, you are just a chinese-made plastic doll.

From my humble heart I give you a chance.

To retire now and avoid this violent dance.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Freddie-Mercury.jpg

Rhasta / Freddie Mercury

• 2 weeks later...

Sure mate, if we manage something after the tourney is over. And after that he's off to recycle bin :nerdrage:

Looks like you get that rematch. See you next month. :training2: