Time to start over/

easedel

Is it time to start over for 2 of my fighters? 3 of my 4 fighters were made back in 09. Some reason I just felt that with the changes to player development and such, would it be easier for me just to start two new fighters?

My one 28 year old fighter just got trounced by a 23 yr old who is remarkable, wonderful, remarkable, purple belt. My other fighter can't pop to save his life ( feeble superb comp superb ) Also is 1-6 in his last 7 . So is it time to just let them two guys die off?

You can either choose to join a lower level org(and earn less) or just start over. Start over sounds fun to me and you are going to start over eventually so why not?

How do we launder money?

You can purchase high priced (for efficiency) products from companies, using all of the money you want moved, and the company owner can filter it back to your fighters in sponsorships. The company takes a cut almost always.

Probably not a good idea to just go to a random org and purchase up all of their "donation" product at $300 a pop without knowing that they will actually do what you want. It's best to PM the owner to make sure they know what's going on. Many owners will tell you on their org's front page if they offer such services. Those may be the safer bet.

If you are looking for such services, people legally distinct from me can take care of that here http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=2518 . The chat is also a place where you can usually find at least one back ally accountant. :ph34r:

You can purchase high priced (for efficiency) products from companies, using all of the money you want moved, and the company owner can filter it back to your fighters in sponsorships. The company takes a cut almost always.

Probably not a good idea to just go to a random org and purchase up all of their "donation" product at $300 a pop without knowing that they will actually do what you want. It's best to PM the owner to make sure they know what's going on. Many owners will tell you on their org's front page if they offer such services. Those may be the safer bet.

If you are looking for such services, people legally distinct from me can take care of that here http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=2518 . The chat is also a place where you can usually find at least one back ally accountant. :ph34r:

Wouldnt it be better to have them ship you a bookmaker with all the money in it?

This guy doesn't like pickles at all...

http://snookibooki.com/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/cfdfe_snooki.gif

WTF?????? Is that Snookie????

I remember when people wouldnt speak about this on the forums because they were afraid Mike would stop laundering all together- ignorance is bliss