DIFO - SECONDCUMMING

j666

BLOOD WILL FOLLOW BLOOD! DYING TIME IS HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYrwhnbM-MI&feature=related

Shhhh...You smell that? That's the smell of rebirth, the smell of resurrection, the "new car" scent on an old favorite...the smell of fear.

Back in the early days, one man dared. One man embraced the unusual, the freaks, the rejects...he was the anti-hero, Manu Bradcock. In a day where Superheavyweights were looked down upon, relatively unused and overlooked, Bradcock transformed an average organization into his personal freakshow.

When the first all-superheavyweight card ran, Bradcock officially had an organization that gave such giants a place to call their own...Damage Incorporated Fight Organization. The fighters called it DIFO.

The first and only TRUE "Superheavyweight Heaven", a battlefield of the behemoths, DIFO was the home for any Superheavyweight worth his salt.

They fought 10 minute rounds at DIFO and eventually added a Heavyweight division also. You had to have heart to fight there...drive, determination, heavy mental and an iron will. Many began there and moved on. Many fell by the wayside and ended their career. Others soldiered on looking for respect and glory.

DIFO has been on hiatus. Manu had one last card and locked the doors, hung it up, put it to pasture...but he never sold. Now, with a re-opening of the doors, many newcomers don't know what they are all about or what they used to be.

Here's a look at some of the warriors of the past.

DIFO LEGENDS:

•  
  • Ty Tyson - Had all 12 of his fights at DIFO going 7-5. He dropped 2 to Eric Lynch, but picked up 2 to Marcio Trill. He shifted frequently between HW and SHW.

• Eric "THE ACK ACK-TOR" Lynch - All 6 of his wins at DIFO were by Submission and he never went to a decision, of his 3 losses, 2 were by TKO (Strikes) and 1 by Submission.

• tubby "two ton" potbelly - Got hammered on a regular basis and lost in 5 seconds to Andrew Trill, but anyone willing to take a DIFO beating like "two ton" did for 11 fights is worth a mention here.

• Tommy John - Has 14 DIFO wars under his belt which ties him for second most by one fighter. One of only 3 people to defeat Kamuto "Budet" Hierowato.

• Marshmallow Bunny - This 300 pounder from Candy Land, Cambodia somehow managed to go 5-4 despite his "soft" name.

• Bubba McFly - Another 10 fight veteran of DIFO and former DIFO HW Champ. He lost to DJ Sanchez in the inaugural HW Championship match but then beat Sanchez for the belt, only to lose it to Rip James. He was on the losing end of two 50 minute wars, in a row, against Vahaber so it isn't a wise choice to mention Ara's name around him.

• Daemon "the demon" Davies - This 3-time SHW Champion was the first SHW Champ at DIFO. He was 7-4 before he left and battled for 30 minutes in 3 of those fights. He only made it to the 6 minute mark once in the rest of them as most were finished in under 2 minutes or less. 6 of his 7 DIFO wins were by (T)KO.

• Harry Hill - Like many other Tokyo fighters, Hill is currently at BFC in Hilo, but before then, he was a 12-fight veteran at DIFO. At 9-3, he was always in the mix but 2 of those losses were for the SHW Championship, one to Davies and one to Ohlrich.

• "The One Hit Kill" Andrew Trill - At one point was 11-3 with 4 of those fights outside of DIFO. He hasn't had that same type of success in his fights since, but remaina the "kill or be killed" fighter he was in the past with 13 of his 14 wins coming by (T)KO.

• Hendo "Kendo" Janari - Helped bring in the Heavyweight division of DIFO, ultimately ending Vahaber's run as HW Champion. Of his 12 DIFO fights, he only lost 3...including a loss to Sean Combs for his title at FADETOBLACK.

• "CrazyLegs" Mickey Mulligan - He lost his only shot at the title to Davies via head kick, then won his next 2 fights via head kick, only to lose the following fight by, you guessed it...head kick.

• "Bullyboy" Bas Severn - He's currently undefeated at DIFO with 7 wins and is currently re-signed to the DIFO roster. Will his streak continue? Quite possibly the largest man in MMA history, he weighs in currently at 506 lbs.

• DJ "ArmBar" Sanchez - He's the first ever, and 2-time HW Champion of DIFO. 6 of his 8 DIFO victories were via Submission and his 2 (T)KO victories are by Cut and Slam. He has fought for the title twice against McFly, winning one and losing one, and has been in two grueling scraps with Vahaber - totalling 86 minutes and change, in which he split 1-1, ultimately losing the HW belt in the last one.

• Hiranuka "Po" Stakanu - This 5-time SHW Champion has recently been stripped of his title due to inactivity but make no mistake, Stakanu's impact on DIFO was massive. One of the few ground oriented fighters at DIFO, he won the title 5 times via tapout and 11 of his 12 total wins are by tapout as well. It's a shame he hasn't retired but hasn't fought since FADETOBLACK, almost a year ago. DIFO and their fans still await his glorious return.

• Jon "the Beast" Ohlrich - This 3-time SHW Champion was 12-2 at DIFO, losing only to Stakanu...both were title fights. He also holds the longest win streak at DIFO, a whopping 7 wins in a row. 5 of those wins were by Cuts, which makes him one of the most violent DIFO fighters ever.

• Ara "Suplex" Vahaber - Also known as "Mr. DIFO", no one has more fights in the organization than Vahaber with 16. Another guy that really brought along the Heavyweight division, Vahaber is a 3-time champion and is quite possibly the man with the most "cage time" in DIFO, maybe even all of Tokyo. Vahaber has participated in and won some of the most epic battles in the history of the sport with four 50 minute fights, one 36 minute fight and three 30 minute fights. Only two of his fights were finished inside of 4 minutes. You want stamina, determination and will?...Vahaber's your guy.

These are just a few, the standouts, the cream. Many others graced the DIFO cage and to be honest, anyone that has ever fought there has truly been tried and tested. It was never an easy feat, walking through those doors, and it won't be now either. There are big shoes to fill at DIFO. Do you have the sack to attempt to fill them?

- FUCK STANDARDS - FUCK CONFORMITY - FUCK TRADITION - FUCK CONVENTIONAL - FUCK BELIEF -

DIFO IS BACK...IT'S THE SECOND CUMMING

The night kicks off with two newcomers, Stefano SARAI and Bobby Hill. Hill is 25 and making his debut while SARAI, an 18 year old young buck, is looking to bounce back from a QFC loss to Si Bonifacio. We haven't seen anything on Hill but he claims he is a Muay Thai fighter. He will definitly have an advantage standing up but will have to make sure this one doesn't go to the mat. SARAI, a BJJ Brown Belt, will be looking to avoid any type of standup with his chin having been tested, and questioned, so early in his career.

Can SARAI get it to the mat for the tapout? Can Hill score the KO?

Next up, DJ Sanchez makes his return to DIFO! He's back and this time, he's carrying a Red Belt with him. He'll be going against an unproven fighter in Tito Sparza, who makes his debut against this DIFO Legend. Don't start crying "mismatch!" just yet though, Sanchez has some proving to do himself. He hasn't fought since July, 25th of 2010 so there may be a bit of rust there. This match has the potential to be a huge let down for Sanchez and a huge springboard for Sparza.

Will Sparza spoil the return of Sanchez? Will Sanchez realize it's just like riding a bike?

In the third fight, Max Mulligan will try and repeat the sickening display of clinchwork and Muay Thai that he put on in his debut QFC fight last month. His opponent, Yoshirio Maeda will have to find something, anything to win this fight. He's going to have to dig deep versus the former sparring partner to get a win here. The last two Welterweights to fight at DIFO were Augustus Moukari and Buck Norris. These two now pick up where they left off.

Will Mulligan dominate the clinch like in his previous fight? What will Maeda pull out of the hat to get the win in this one?

We got a classic "ground guy/standup guy" matchup in the next fight. Mike Mentzer comes in as "The Standup Guy" with some decent boxing skills and a 4-4 record in QFC. Mr dude comes in as "The Ground Guy" sporting a BJJ Brown Belt and a mean attitude. Dude will also have a major height disadvantage along with being outweighed by 40 lbs. He'll have to utilize his speed and quickness to get this to the ground before Mentzer has a chance to outstrike him.

Will Mentzer get to dude's chin like Bolo Young did in dude's previous fight? Will the height/weight difference hinder dude?

...and now for the big namers! let's do this DIFO style!

Mickey Mulligan returns to DIFO in the next fight! He's been hiding out at PFL for the past few months, going 4-2 while there. His opponent for the night will be QFC and PFL timer, Todd Anderson. Anderson will have to use that wrestling to negate the disgusting boxing skills of Mulligan. All the while, trying to not get his damn head kicked off! Mulligan is a finisher and Anderson knows it, or at least he better know it now.

Will Anderson be able to use his ground skills to avoid the standup onslaught of Mulligan?

Many may not know, but the now defunct CHOKE organization was once the "anti-DIFO", housing many of the top Bantamweight, Featherweight and Lightweight fighters in Tokyo...the little guys. I have named this next fight "In Honor of CHOKE and Mr. Jerryson". DIFO has never had a Featherweight Championship but Roddy Piper and Yoshihrio Sexyama will now be duking it out for the very first one!

Sexyama, the 3-time DFC Featherweight Champ, travels out to Tokyo to take on the winner of the FW Tournament at NFC: Prospects, Roddy Piper. Sexyama can be a cocky son of a bitch at times but let's not kid ourselves...if we were that sexy, we'd be cocky too. Piper's no angel either. He's been known to spout off a word or two so this one should be entertaining to say the least. Piper has a slight advantage in the Boxing and BJJ but Sexyama will have the size advantage going for him. Also, Sexyama is known for some wicked knockouts so Piper better be ready to deal with some sexy, sexy power.

Who will get the first trash talk in? who will talk the most during the fight? Can Sexyama score the knockout or will Piper impose his will?

We got a Light Heavyweight battle up next between BAC veteran and former LHW Champ, Tyrone Biggums and HKFC LHW Champ, Ima Yerface. Both fighters have excellent skills on their feet and are excellent on the ground with yerface edging out Biggums in the Wrestling and Biggums edging Yerface in the BJJ. Yerface has been known to "SMASH" and Biggums is known for his Submissions. I think this will come down to who fights better outside of their comfort zone.

Will Biggums get it to the ground for the Submission? Will Yerface live up to his name?

The next two fighters are virtually identical and are even from the same damn alliance. The Fighter's Pit Alliance usually refrains from beating each other up but they are well known for doing what needs to be done. DIFO needed a matchup, quick, and TFP came through. This being the first of two fights that I consider to be "Pit on Pit Crime". Jon Ohlrich has already been introduced but needs no introduction. Charlie Manson needs no introduction either, in a bad way. The notorious "Mad Man" is a former SHW Champion at PFL and is comfortable fighting anywhere in the cage. He'll need to work the entire cage here to get the win over knockout artist, Ohlrich.

Will Ohlrich brutalize his alliancemate? Will Manson get "helter Skelter" on Ohlrich for the victory?

DIFO did have a small Light Heavyweight division for a short while. Kruk Ma Kali was their first LHW Champ and then Stark came in and took all that away. Helost his belt at FADETOBLACK knowing that he may never see it again.

In the Co-Main Event, we have the much anticipated rematch for that Light Heavyweight title. Noriyuki Nayoui makes his return to DIFO to defend his title against the 3-time DIFO Light Heavyweight Champ, Thomas Stark. This one will be fireworks and it's a safe bet that no one is touching the canvas unless they're out cold. Stark has a more diverse standup game but Nayoui, as he has shown before, has some of the most brutal fists in the business. He only needs one time to send Stark to The Sandman and you can bet your ass that he'll be looking for it as soon as the bell rings.

Put the women on hold and the kids to bed. Make sure you have a brand new beer in hand, joint already rolled, lines pre-cut and popcorn popped because if you blink during this one, it could already be over.

Will Noriyuki once again take the belt back to Montreal? Will Stark's technical striking be enough to hold off Nayoui's power?

The Main Event sees part 2 of the "Pit on Pit Crime" fights. Heavyweights, Vinnie Barbarino and George Steele will do battle and even though it's not a title fight, this fight will be set for five 10 minute rounds. In a little bit of irony, Steele is a bit of a bleeder and Barbarino has 4 fights that have been won via Cuts. If Barbarino can slice and dice Steele early, this could very well end up being one of the bloodiest bloodbaths in the history of blood...or baths. Steele's Muay Thai is quite a bit stronger than Barbarino's though, but Barbarino seems to have utilized the ground a lot more than Steele has. Whether Barbarino can use that to his advantage remains to be seen. Steele is not an easy fellow to get to the ground. We could have a backroom-bloodbath-brawl here before the night is over.

Will Barbarino go Ginsu on Steele? Can Steele get to Barbarino's chin and hold off the blood?

DIFO - SECONDCUMMING

MARCH 20TH!

HAYASHI'S LOUNGE in TOKYO!

6PM - ALL AGES + FULL BAR!

BE THERE!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae252/EnDeR027/Riley%20Steele/5322569.jpg

Riley Steele here cumming to you live from Hard Knockers Strip Joint in Tokyo. I'm here with PBR and his fighters Roddy Piper, Tyrone Biggums, Charlie Manson and Thomas Stark to discuss their upcoming fights tonight. First lets start with Piper.

Riley: Roddy after winning the NFC: Prospects tourney you had some huge contract offers, why this one fight and not go with the money? Why take the risk being ranked so high?

Piper: Well some things mean more than money. Sexyama got a win over two of my stable mates, I'm here for them. I got nothing against Sexyama but you just don't get by with that shit against TFP. I'm not a fighter that cares about ranking or whatever people think of me. I fight who ever when ever. Unfortunately for Sexyama it's him tonight. Now if you don't mind I got a Hot Rod in need of a good buff job, see ya later after the fights.

Riley: Okay Roddy thanks. Well Mr. Biggums your facing a very dangerous fighter in Ima Yerface. What is your plans and how do you see yourself winning this fight? What are your plans after wards?

Biggums: I want a finish, always want a KO or Sub. Yerface is a good fighter and I know he is gonna try to use his Muay Thai against me. But I don't think he has enough for me. Some managers aren't use to a 50 minute fight. That's not a fight that's a war. I don't see it going the full 50 though. I will catch him in the late rounds I feel. Not sure what my plans are yet but I think I'm gonna stay at 205. Feels much better and easier to make the weight than the cut to 185. I know I would like a 5th and final match against Calvin Thompson since we are 2-2. Don't know if it will happen since I have gotten somewhat fatter. I also know I have some plans on hooking up with that hoe right there so will catch you on the flip side.

Riley: Good luck Biggums shouldn't be tough too hook up since you got a big one!

Riley: Charlie your facing a real veteran in Ohlrich and a stable mate at that. How do you see your self doing in this fight?

Manson: Hopefully I do good, I got a girl working Ohlrich over real good in the back, hope she drains him dry. I'm just gonna do what I do, win or lose. I'm not very skilled but I find ways to win. Ohlrich's manager is one of the greats though, always great game planing and very tough guy. I hope the big layoff and Sasha takes a toll on him and I squeak out a win. Now if you don't mind I got a semen ooppps I mean sermon to give this girl over here.

Riley: Thanks Charlie be sure to suit up!!

Riley: Now for the big show Thomas Stark. Your trying to avenge one of your losses in this fight against Noriyuki Nayoui. How do you see the fight going?

Stark: I see it ending in a KO but not me this time. Franky Sin has had my number in the past but I'm a different fighter and have improved a lot. Last time we meet I just went balls out. I love fights like that but I'm going to try and be more technical this time but if a war breaks out so be it.

Riley: Win or lose what is next?

Stark: Would always love to fight Lee Villa again but if I lose this fight that isn't going to happen for sure. Either way it's back to CFL for me as too this was a unexpected chance for me and I can't and won't turn my back on them. Once I finish Nori though they will come flocking to me wanting fights. LMAO Just think I was once told by another manager I couldn't finish fights and was unworthy. LMAO Glad Lou picked me up and showed me what a real manager could do. Now I need to go finish off the evening with a couple of these ex pride ring girls and get my rest for tonight.

Riley: Good luck Thomas, whoever said 3 is a crowd? LOL

Riley: Captain Lou or PBR which do you prefer?

PBR: Lou or PBR is fine with me. Or you can call me your sex slave.

Riley: LOL Okay maybe later but for now Lou. How do you see your guys doing tonight?

PBR: They should do good win or lose I'm proud of them. They have shown their worthiness. Every one of them are tough match ups and no push overs at all. We could easily lose them all but I surely hope not. We got some last minute game planning to go over but we will be ready come fight time and look forward to helping DIFO get started again and kick things off. I would like to thank everyone that help bring this event together.

Riley: What are your plans now that your here and everything is done.

PBR: Well I only got one plan right now and that's you and me taking a overnight trip "around the world". Cameras off were outta here

goodevening fight fans im freddy fiddler.after a small incident involving a lot of crack and a ton of very cheap whores, ive been sentenced to doing the post fight reviews for this substandard piece of shit the owner calls an org.

the first fight of the night was between two unknowns sarai and hill. This org has no morals, they paid both fighters to stand, then had the balls to tell the crowd in the fighter intro, why anyone would support this kind of bullshit is beyond me.anyway sarai tried a couple of pretend takedowns to keep the crowd guessing but we all know its rigged, hill slapped the shit out of him in what we knew was gonna be a stand up match. hills painted nails cut sarai in a bitch slap combo and that was the end for 'im so important that i spell my name in caps' sarai.

second fight of the night is why this org sucks balls, i mean WTF..a 10-4 vs 0-0, thats just fucking stupid, anyway sanchez[the red belt] takes it down pretty quick and subs sparza..we all hope your proud of yourself sanchez.

third of the night was maeda vs mulligan. after the fight mulligan was docked his fight purse for some conduct that can only be described as badtouching. mulligan won the fight, but how could maeda concentrate with the groping mulligan was doing in the clinch, i mean mulligan was rubbing and caressing every inch of maeda. i call for a NC for this fight.

forth fight was mentzer vs mr dude.did you hear about the guy putting poison in coco pops? its this guy 'the cereal killer' mentzer, and duuuuude, he killed mr dude. in 13 seconds to be precise.

fifth of the night was ole crazylegs vs anderson. the first round was up and down, up and down..a bit like my cock on meth. second round anderson got knocked the fuck down, then got up, only to be put down again..for good. i expected more underhanded tactics from anderson as his manager has been quoted as saying 'always cheat' on more than a few occasions.

sixth on the scene was piper vs sexyama. sir sexy was about as sexy as a prolapsed asshole at the end of this one, not to say sexy wasnt sexy, the first round he was quite sexy, the second he was pretty, the third above average, the forth.. abit worse for wear, by the fifth it was 'at least we could use all that blood as lube'and piper did as he 'rocked' his world. piper by dec

sevennnnth was biggums in yerface..i mean biggums vs yerface. this fight was back and forth just like a bitch being DP'ed, but just like a threesome the big one gets the most attention, was it the big gummy smile of biggums that won the judges over? fucked if know, or care biggums by dec.

eigth fight was jon ohlrich vs manson both have fought in DIFO before..what possessed them drop back in i'll never know..but they did. ohlrich took off where he left off and opened a gash almost as big as my third wifes gash, and like my third wife on her 'heavy days', the blood flowed, minus the chunky bits though. ohlrich did what he does and owned manson, ohlrich by cut in the second round.

co main, and this was actually a fight tycoonland would have been interested in, problem is..no ones watching DIFO so they probably didnt know it was happening nayoui vs stark...yeah i know theres heaps of starks running around, but this ones good..now theres nothing yuki about nori, but stark aint nobodys bitch now. except for that one hour a week he spends at lady bitchslaps dungeon. stark by badass knees in the first.

the main..and thank fuck im close to being done, i feel ill even talking about this org. sweathog vs hard as cardboard was our main. the sweaty one laid all over steele, grinding and dishing out his 'pain is so close to pleasure' tough love. although the fans work themselves into a frenzy about the sweathog at the show, we all know it makes them feel guilty and unclean when they get home and think about how they acted. manlove can be a confusing thing.

• 2 years later...