I forgot when is the best time to leave a gym and join another?

MirkoAliTyson

I'm not really sure if i'm right but the last training thursday is at 9 gmt, which is 11 hours in amsterdam(my time), not sure what time is in croatia but i would go with helsinki time, which would be 12 i believe, so the best time to leave the gym and join another one would be 12+2=2am, just check the time differnce to be sure

quite late tho at 2 am to do all this stuff

Hahahaaaa. Theres something to tell your grandchildren. When i was young i sat in my room and there was this guy on the internets who had 4 nc's. Uuu, i bookmarked that.

Hahaha.

Ph, i had only 2 nc's. 2 were against me. The 2 i had were my mistake. I didnt know that i can't decline and i got fighters that were at least 50-100 better then mine.

I never lost, you dippy little twit! How about you? Don't answer. i don't want to know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hahahaaaa. Theres something to tell your grandchildren. When i was young i sat in my room and there was this guy on the internets who had 4 nc's. Uuu, i bookmarked that.

Hahaha.

Ph, i had only 2 nc's. 2 were against me. The 2 i had were my mistake. I didnt know that i can't decline and i got fighters that were at least 50-100 better then mine.

I never lost, you dippy little twit! How about you? Don't answer. i don't want to know.

You should spend more time actually playing the game and less on shit talk. You've been here for a year yet only have a whopping 8 fights to show for it.

• Upvote 2

I don't have time for it. I HAVE A LIFE!¨Anyway, i just play with 1 guy, but he's a fucking monster. The next 205 and hw champ. Mark my words.

Like Cro Cop?

• Upvote 1