Use Fighters Money to Pay For Private Gym

PurplNurplToast

I think you should be able to use your fighters money, to pay for the better gyms instead of having to own a successful business to send a bookie to these private gyms. for instance, if your fighter have 10k, why not be able to use that money to pay for those gyms that charge like 4k a week or so. Its there money they should be able to use it for more than 600/week, and clothes etc. Cuz after you get past like 4 grand on your fighter, its virtually pointless to have more if you know what i mean. does anyone agree? Your fighter does good, gets more money, should be able to buy into a higher class gym that charges more than 600 a week.

There are some semi-private gym that charge you a monthly fee besides the regular $600, try and find some of them and join. It's out there, you just need to dig it out.

You should be able to use your fighter's money to pay, an obvious way to do so is through laundering with clothing shop or supplement store(although normally it's clothing shop) in which you just buy a lot of $300 clothing. The owner of the store will deliver the money to the private gym owner on their own.

I can offer my services for this. Personally, I prefer to launder with a supp company rather than a clothing company, but that's just because you can throw out useless donations supps on your possession page all at once while donation clothing you have to throw out item by item.

Black Market Pharmacy

I also sell cheap 157q Recovery supps if you need those.

I can offer my services for this. Personally, I prefer to launder with a supp company rather than a clothing company, but that's just because you can throw out useless donations supps on your possession page all at once while donation clothing you have to throw out item by item.

Black Market Pharmacy

I also sell cheap 157q Recovery supps if you need those.

The game has been updated so that you can throw away multiple clothes all at once, like you can with supps.

"23rd March

- Links on map page now link to proper cities.

- Throw away multiple items page added - link on the possessions page."

The game has been updated so that you can throw away multiple clothes all at once, like you can with supps.

"23rd March

- Links on map page now link to proper cities.

- Throw away multiple items page added - link on the possessions page."

That's for throwing away possessions for multiple fighters at the same time, not for throwing away multiple clothing items for a single fighter. You still need to do that one item at a time. So, it's not like with supps where you can throw away 100 units with a single click, you have to throw each item individually. But that's just my preference, some people may prefer clothing laundering because you can still wear the donation clothes and get as much use out of them (even though they usually look kind of lame). I never wear donation clothes, so I find it to be a hassle to throw away 100 items one at a time.

That's for throwing away possessions for multiple fighters at the same time, not for throwing away multiple clothing items for a single fighter. You still need to do that one item at a time. So, it's not like with supps where you can throw away 100 units with a single click, you have to throw each item individually. But that's just my preference, some people may prefer clothing laundering because you can still wear the donation clothes and get as much use out of them (even though they usually look kind of lame). I never wear donation clothes, so I find it to be a hassle to throw away 100 items one at a time.

The "Save for all" button which let you throw or do whatever on multiple fighters are there for quite some time already. Now you can throw your 1,000 pieces of clothes away with one click. The button is found on the right hand side of the "Fighter Possessions" title bar or a direct url of http://www.mmatycoon.com/possessionsthrowaway.php

The "Save for all" button which let you throw or do whatever on multiple fighters are there for quite some time already. Now you can throw your 1,000 pieces of clothes away with one click. The button is found on the right hand side of the "Fighter Possessions" title bar or a direct url of http://www.mmatycoon.com/possessionsthrowaway.php

Well, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out, that's actually an improvement I had been wanting for a while now. I wished I had noticed it sooner though...it would have saved me some time. Anyway, I still recommend you come see me if you need any laundering done :D

Well, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out, that's actually an improvement I had been wanting for a while now. I wished I had noticed it sooner though...it would have saved me some time. Anyway, I still recommend you come see me if you need any laundering done :D

lol so it wasn't good enough for me to point it out :P

thanks for that. never knew it existed.