what time are fights?

lileezyejr

So you're the guy who is wondering what time fights happen... and everyone else in this thread knows. Who's the dumbass again?

This is the second thread in which I've seen you act like other people are stupid when you're the one that's not in the know. Why don't you look at the stickied threads in this forum... I bet the one THAT'S GOT THE EXACT SAME TITLE AS THE ONE YOU USED FOR THIS THREAD might give you an answer.

man shut the fuck up im new to this mothatfcuka didnt nobody call you a dumbass

looks to me someone needs a time out --- not only has he been given the wiki info link in every thread but continues to talk smack to peeps trying to help -- when does school start up again? or shouldn't you be in summer school?

anyway you need to cut back on the smack talk calling everyone a dumbass that are trying to awnser your questions or point you in the right direction to find the awnser yourself. if you have been to any forums then you know -- no forums put up with this -- bashing peeps in every thread including mods -- show some respect son and lets all play the game