Favourite board member

Lileezyejr is the man

15 threads asking a question then he insults people who comment :D

i didnt say more than one fight org you idiot i said having more than one diff type of company idiot

are you stupid how would i not no that i meant on the game

i was just askin so shut the fuck up i might create my own company called tapout or black out

WOW........ :suicide_anim:

thank you

dumbass the tapout one is the only one off of google

whateva this stuff is lame man that shit is fucked up and thats shit beacuse they got pride on here these shit is getting boring and i guess cant nobody create taout can they man its just a fucking game.

you dumb bitch i didnt cut the sherdog off it my link http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/jabo01/

He is like Steeve apart from he makes me laugh

Who do you like?

my reply to him in another thread

looks to me someone needs a time out --- not only has he been given the wiki info link in every thread but continues to talk smack to peeps trying to help -- when does school start up again? or shouldn't you be in summer school?

anyway you need to cut back on the smack talk calling everyone a dumbass that are trying to awnser your questions or point you in the right direction to find the awnser yourself. if you have been to any forums then you know -- no forums put up with this -- bashing peeps in every thread including mods -- show some respect son and lets all play the game

Well at least he's right about that users can legally use the name of a real company. But if the rules say that you can't than you can't. I like the kid. I might learn him some moves.

The way he writes he makes me think of this guy.

http://arrowsofdesire.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/summer_wideweb__470x32501.jpg

Jonah Takalua

Lileezyejr is the man

15 threads asking a question then he insults people who comment :D

He is like Steeve apart from he makes me laugh

Who do you like?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Cool idea for a thread.

But just remember, Trolls are like Bears when you feed them you can't get rid of them. And they keep coming back no matter how much you insult them and paw through your garbage.

Hehe. Why did you say bear instead of any other animal? Why didn't you say rat or pidgeon? I can't imagine myself looking afraid outside my house worrying that a bear might come back because I fed a him.

Have you ever been to a Zoo, they always have signs that say don't feed the bears. And trust me looking out your window and seeing a bear is much more scarier than seeing a rat.

I just don't understand what kind of loser gets off on being an internet troll. I mean, seriously, how awful does your life have to be to get your jollies from annoying people in cyber space?

• 6 months later...