What do u have to do to get a sponsorship?

yeah, I'm asking because one of the orgs owners asked me if I want some supps and I told him yes and if this is a sponsorship? He said that it would be easier just to give me the supps. So he avioded to sponsor my fighter who is not very well ranked low p4p and low hype. I'm not saying this is bad, just wanted to know how things go with sponsorships. Btw thanks and best wishes to Happy Pills company who recently offered sponsorship to one of my succesful fighters (the only succesful fighter lol)

Cheers

yeah, I'm asking because one of the orgs owners asked me if I want some supps and I told him yes and if this is a sponsorship? He said that it would be easier just to give me the supps. So he avioded to sponsor my fighter who is not very well ranked low p4p and low hype. I'm not saying this is bad, just wanted to know how things go with sponsorships. Btw thanks and best wishes to Happy Pills company who recently offered sponsorship to one of my succesful fighters (the only succesful fighter lol)

Cheers

Lol, you're welcome. If you want sponsorships for your other guys let me know and I'll send them one too.

Cheers

Just ask people.

I send sponsors to anyone who mails me.

I'm not sure why the guy would rather give you the stuff than sponsor you. Having low-hyped guys doesn't hurt your company, it just doesn't help as much as someone with higher hype.

Just ask people.

I send sponsors to anyone who mails me.

I'm not sure why the guy would rather give you the stuff than sponsor you. Having low-hyped guys doesn't hurt your company, it just doesn't help as much as someone with higher hype.

A fair number of companies have given up on legit sponsorships as a means of increasing hype.

Many still give them out to be philanthropic of course but the way sponsorships run right now, you are much better off only "sponsoring" the highest hyped guy in your alliance with massive cash deals and having their fighter dump the bulk of the cash right back into the store that "sponsored" them.

There seems to be little to no advantage to sponsoring fighters compared to what it will cost the company so I won't go out chasing sponsorships but like Simco I'll pretty much offer sponsorships to anyone that messages me especially if you're a new user and genuinely need it.

OK then, I double dare you to sponsor this crappy fighter crappy fighter :thumbup:

A fair number of companies have given up on legit sponsorships as a means of increasing hype.

Many still give them out to be philanthropic of course but the way sponsorships run right now, you are much better off only "sponsoring" the highest hyped guy in your alliance with massive cash deals and having their fighter dump the bulk of the cash right back into the store that "sponsored" them.

Yeah, I know how people get their hype, I just choose not to do it.

I'm saying, if you're going to send someone free stuff, I don't know why the guy didn't just do it through a sponsorship.

It would be a negligible benefit, but it doesn't hurt him. Might as well get that extra .08% hype increase, you know?

Yeah, I know how people get their hype, I just choose not to do it.

I'm saying, if you're going to send someone free stuff, I don't know why the guy didn't just do it through a sponsorship.

It would be a negligible benefit, but it doesn't hurt him. Might as well get that extra .08% hype increase, you know?

True enough...

Done.

TFC is always happy to sponsor crappy fighters with our crappy gear.

Thx, actually that's not the crappiest fighter, there is another one even crappier :OMG: :lol:

also shouldn't sponsorship give a morale boost to the fighter? I'm sure anyone who gets sponsorship would rise his self esteem and popularity why not.

From what Iv seen sponsorship has died, cant remember the last time any of my guys got offered any

Yeah, I have a few guys with 10%+ hype and I can only think of one time they've been offered something in the last few months.

It happened when the way hype works was changed, as Greywar brought up.

If anyone wants some free gear, pm me in game and I'll sponsor you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, first of all I'd like to thank you for helping me with the sponsorship, today one of my fighters that is sponsored by RFG and Design comfortably won a game, I can't just not mention that this is also due to your help thanks again and good luck with your own fighters and companies and orgs or whatever you're owning ;)

Cheers

I just want to give an advice for new players when they get a sponsorship offer . Unless you feel philanthropic be aware of the duration and amount of money your sponsorship gives you. I once got a 1$ sponsorship deal for 100 days with a free t-shirt. It kind of felt like a cheap trick to try to exploit a new player, so be careful.

there was a game change a while back that negatted the sponsorship thing for companes so they get less hype.

safe to say , companies stopped giving money for nothing.

before the change you were inandated with sponsorships , now none

you cant blame the companies for this?

sponsorships are like those huge mobile phones that were going around about 15 years ago , they have gone

I just want to give an advice for new players when they get a sponsorship offer . Unless you feel philanthropic be aware of the duration and amount of money your sponsorship gives you. I once got a 1$ sponsorship deal for 100 days with a free t-shirt. It kind of felt like a cheap trick to try to exploit a new player, so be careful.

You can cancel sponsorships, now.

Guys, first of all I'd like to thank you for helping me with the sponsorship, today one of my fighters that is sponsored by RFG and Design comfortably won a game, I can't just not mention that this is also due to your help thanks again and good luck with your own fighters and companies and orgs or whatever you're owning ;)

Cheers

Congrats dude!