Regarding Nick Diaz Interviews

Is it just me, or does the stuff he says during interviews make no sense at all. I have never seen a Nick Diaz interview in which I knew what the fuck he was saying. This kid needs to take a public speaking class or something.

I can understand what he's getting at most of the time. I just think he has a mild form of ADD or something. He just drifts off half-way through his sentences and starts looking around. Ariel always does a good job of bring him back though. He's also a pretty emotional guy and sometimes when you're adrenaline is pumping that high it's a little more difficult to get your message across coherently.

I can understand what he's getting at most of the time. I just think he has a mild form of ADD or something. He just drifts off half-way through his sentences and starts looking around. Ariel always does a good job of bring him back though. He's also a pretty emotional guy and sometimes when you're adrenaline is pumping that high it's a little more difficult to get your message across coherently.

hes not ADD hes just paranoid after smoking the wacky baci.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it just me, or does the stuff he says during interviews make no sense at all. I have never seen a Nick Diaz interview in which I knew what the fuck he was saying. This kid needs to take a public speaking class or something.

Definitely just you. I've never heard anyone say this before.

He doesn't like to do interviews and counters that by talking a lot of nonsense. He figures that if he doesn't give the interviewers anything useful that they will leave him alone after a while. He's been doing this for a long time now, but ever since the Miller incident it got worse. He obviously didn't liked it when people asked for a justification and kept it up since then. I'm guessing that the interviews are what he hates most about his career as a fighter. I'm sure it has nothing to do with a mental disorder, he does it on purpose.

• Upvote 1

He doesn't like to do interviews and counters that by talking a lot of nonsense. He figures that if he doesn't give the interviewers anything useful that they will leave him alone after a while. He's been doing this for a long time now, but ever since the Miller incident it got worse. He obviously didn't liked it when people asked for a justification and kept it up since then. I'm guessing that the interviews are what he hates most about his career as a fighter. I'm sure it has nothing to do with a mental disorder, he does it on purpose.

This, pretty much. I thought you were like a black or red belt on the forums?

I personally doubt he does it on purpose, but at the same time I don't think it's quite a mental issue either. I Think he just doesn't know how to do interviews.

I just don't think he cares very much. He was never one to please the masses, he just does whatever the hell he feels like. As Dana White says, Nick Diaz just doesn't play the game.

Personally I think he's a douche, but that's what his fanbase loves about him.

At this point, he's kinda the poster boy for all the hardcore weed advocates that also happen to be MMA fans. It's basically the "I love weed, so I love the Diaz brothers" mentality. Not a bad thing of course, as that's what being a fan is all about. Relating to a fighter is part of what makes you a fan.

I just don't think he cares very much. He was never one to please the masses, he just does whatever the hell he feels like. As Dana White says, Nick Diaz just doesn't play the game.

Personally I think he's a douche, but that's what his fanbase loves about him.

At this point, he's kinda the poster boy for all the hardcore weed advocates that also happen to be MMA fans. It's basically the "I love weed, so I love the Diaz brothers" mentality. Not a bad thing of course, as that's what being a fan is all about. Relating to a fighter is part of what makes you a fan.

I guess I never thought of it that way. You make a valid point sir.

I think Nick Diaz is awesome. I don't think the personality of a fighter matters. I want to watch their fights, not make friends with them. There's just never an unexiting Nick Diaz fight and that's what matters. I say the same for BJ Penn.

This, pretty much. I thought you were like a black or red belt on the forums?

I was, I didn't log into my game account for more than three months so it was removed, and my forum account too. It's gonna take a while to get back to that legendary level.