I made one batch of wine, 14 years ago

Holy shit, I was already a little buzzed to start with but with one mouthful, I feel like I should get arrested / post a thread about it to people that have no reason to care at all.

All I want is a rare steak to offset how thick and meaty this wine is, but I don't think that'd even work well engouh. This is coagulated cow blood, that will also get me drunk. If I could ma ke it into a syrup, I think pouring it over cheesecake would be among the heights of hedonisms.It's only fair to hook this wine up with a friend because assuredly it is getting me all kinds of fucked tonight. As thick as any aspic, a dark berry flavour with hints of oak and walnut; a burn of ethanol that would, by itself, be just mild enoug to still enjoy the sensation of, but as it is just outshone by the brew's various other traits, peeking through the walls f texture and flavor like a diabolical hobbit eavesdropping from the bushes outside your window; crushingly potent and likewise indulgent.

• Upvote 1

The most awesome thing is that I was completely dizzingly drunk last night, but had no hangover this morning. I woke up earlier than usual, and set about like a bat out of hell to do laundry, dishes, and firewood. There is no more of this magic elixer in existance, now.

Holy shit, I was already a little buzzed to start with but with one mouthful, I feel like I should get arrested / post a thread about it to people that have no reason to care at all.

All I want is a rare steak to offset how thick and meaty this wine is, but I don't think that'd even work well engouh. This is coagulated cow blood, that will also get me drunk. If I could ma ke it into a syrup, I think pouring it over cheesecake would be among the heights of hedonisms.It's only fair to hook this wine up with a friend because assuredly it is getting me all kinds of fucked tonight. As thick as any aspic, a dark berry flavour with hints of oak and walnut; a burn of ethanol that would, by itself, be just mild enoug to still enjoy the sensation of, but as it is just outshone by the brew's various other traits, peeking through the walls f texture and flavor like a diabolical hobbit eavesdropping from the bushes outside your window; crushingly potent and likewise indulgent.

one of the p4p best posts ive ever read on any forum

• 3 weeks later...