Punishments for fighters

So, it just happened to me. My fighter who was champion at an org in London was supposed to defend his title tonight and his opponent was none other then an old fighter of mine that I released a while ago. My fighter is superior at the standup and at least as good on the ground. I however set the tactics to stand up (99%) and what happens? He lands a shot and then goes for the takedown, gets it and then gets submitted. All ended in less then a minute. So I lost the title to a fighter that I didnt want to keep for my own.

I am not interested in any lessons on how I should have set the sliders, I just want the option to give my fighters some punishment. Slap him, warn him, take some of his cash, steal his wife or as it feels right now, maybe even have the option to separate the head from the body. Sloooowly.

So, it just happened to me. My fighter who was champion at an org in London was supposed to defend his title tonight and his opponent was none other then an old fighter of mine that I released a while ago. My fighter is superior at the standup and at least as good on the ground. I however set the tactics to stand up (99%) and what happens? He lands a shot and then goes for the takedown, gets it and then gets submitted. All ended in less then a minute. So I lost the title to a fighter that I didnt want to keep for my own.

I am not interested in any lessons on how I should have set the sliders, I just want the option to give my fighters some punishment. Slap him, warn him, take some of his cash, steal his wife or as it feels right now, maybe even have the option to separate the head from the body. Sloooowly.

the only right punishment for such a slut is being forced to be the beauty queen of next Silvio Berlusconi's Bunga Bunga Sex Party. If he likes getting horizontal that much he should find his home there...

Go to a QFC, pray that you get one of Mr.Jobber's fighters and then lose to him so your fighter can become the first one to lose against Jobber.

Go to a QFC, pray that you get one of Mr.Jobber's fighters and then lose to him so your fighter can become the first one to lose against Jobber.

Mike HAS to create a trophy for the first manager to lose to the jobber. The "Putting The Jobber Over" tropy or something.

Well, really, he doesn't HAVE to do anything, but I think that would be an appropriate trophy.

It's pretty hard to lose to Jobber lolz, since I think Jobber has 2 on every skill so you have to use your master slider fu to score a lose.

Ha ha, what a great thread!

Never change his clothes, starve him of all supps and change his nickname to, "The Worthless Piece of Shit."

Man I'd give my left eyebrow to hear the Buffer announce that nickname in the UFC

Yeah I should not say it since SCH is a good friend of mine, but this should be thread of the decade... :winner:

He got shaved in his sleep tonight and his nickname is now changed to "Dumb as a brick".

And don't forget the old classic trick...

Screw off the top of the salt shaker so it's barely hanging on, then when he picks it up to put a little on his dinner, the top will fall off, thus covering his entire plate with salt, therefore rendering the meal inedible ;)