Future P4P Legends

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Looking good man , what age you start fighting them?

All are kind of active, Brian fighting, Khaldun looking for contracts and Lee looking in a month or so.

Few guys:

About to start his career...

Beastly secondaries just needs some physicals...[url=]http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=84291"

Never done a spar session...

Fast learner...[url=]http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=115732"

Makaveli Lexington Now while he isnt in the caliber of a few of the top top guys posted above, he's had to fight and beat 3 fairly difficult opponents with solid top 500 managers at the time, 2 less difficult fights along the way but i think you can agree by his up coming fight that i havent been cherry picking bums for Lexington, he's always up against it and always finds a way to win. I have 2 others i have high hopes for Ren and Clifford... but im not sure they fit into the catagory of "future legends".

So far my best project.

Jason Diamond

He seems to have better hiddens than my other projects, and he is on a faster pace in skills than most.

Some other guys Ive seen around the game that caught my eye......

Kenny Smith-Kenny Smith

Smith has a granite chin and already holds wins over Legendary legend and Dwayne Perry. Not bad in 7 fights.

Richard Simmons-Damiàn Leite

The most sought after FA ever.

Brian Mont Alvernne-Richard Davenport

The managers track record speaks for itself.

Faze Wrecker-Dwayne Perry

Ive heard about his skills. You ca be assured he will be wrecking faces and more when he comes out.

Golden Glory, the most popular fighter in the world, number 3 heavyweight in the world, and the youngest fighter to ever make the top 10 P4P list at 21 years old. Id no. 86108.

Golden Glory is the guy who most impresses me in this thread. He's still young, he has a perfect record, and he got that record over some tough competition. I think this really could be a future legend.

Golden Glory is the guy who most impresses me in this thread. He's still young, he has a perfect record, and he got that record over some tough competition. I think this really could be a future legend.

He certainly looks awesome, I think his next few fights will really show what he's made of though.

Corrected that for you.

Ernesti's going to be a really tough opponent. But I want to keep both Golden Glory's perfect record and unbroken streak of KOs intact.

Well, I reached that milestone before you I believe :P

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=57326

Glory is still a monster though!

Pics or it didn't happen :P