Problem advice needed?

garycoffey15

So I leave for vegas thursday morning flights booked and flight home to ireland from vegas. But I asked my landlord for my security deposit before I leave he said yah hed give it to me last night but then when I txt jim said he had left the area already had some problem with the bank. Then today ignores 1st call then phone has been turned off since. Im owed $600 from him and getting worried at this stage. So upon leaving if I havent heard from him Do i get my 600 worth and trash the place or what lol?

• Upvote 1

1. Buy some cans of black paint and paint everything in the apartment.

2a. Proceed to turn the water off to your toilet and flush it a couple times to drain all the water from the tank. Fill the bowl with wet cement and leave the water off so that it dries.

2b. Turn the water back on and let the tank fill back up. Buy some frozen fish and drop it in the tank...the smell won't be good after a few days.

3. If you're not a fan of the neighbors either...buy some crickets or roaches from the local pet food store and a bag of sugar. Remove the plates from the light switches and dump the sugar in the hole followed by the bugs. Replace the wall plates and let the insects flourish.

Nah I was bored as fuck, so I did a little investigating for you. I don't think you can be arrested for any of this...certainly not extradited from Ireland lol...and all of that should equal or exceed the $600 you are owed, plus piss the landlord off a great deal and have the neighbors pissed at him too. I wish you could report back on the results...at least give us the address, so we all know where not to stay (especially if the bugs are involved). :mf_popcorn1:

Well I leave 2 mrw at 2 so ill be up early and i i havent head from him tonight i relly think that bug idea could be done. Along with all the furniture I can carry put out in the back alley and Ill give the first bum i find a tour of my room along with the keys :P

I hope for him he turns on his fone haha

Well I leave 2 mrw at 2 so ill be up early and i i havent head from him tonight i relly think that bug idea could be done. Along with all the furniture I can carry put out in the back alley and Ill give the first bum i find a tour of my room along with the keys :P

I hope for him he turns on his fone haha

is there anything in the apartment you can sell ??? flog that shit yard sale style and get your money back ... ask neighbours where he lives and go there fuck that he owes you money i mean wrecking his shit will be fun but ur still out 600 u no

is there anything in the apartment you can sell ??? flog that shit yard sale style and get your money back ... ask neighbours where he lives and go there fuck that he owes you money i mean wrecking his shit will be fun but ur still out 600 u no

Nah nothing really worth anything :( He lives like 2 hours from here but he txt me earlier saying he was around tonight that he would have it so thank fuck for that :smile_anim:

• Upvote 1

So you didn't pull any of the revenge ideas I supplied you? There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back, thanks Gary. :nerdrage: j/k glad you got your cash in hand.

So you didn't pull any of the revenge ideas I supplied you? There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back, thanks Gary. :nerdrage: j/k glad you got your cash in hand.

Haha Ill make it up to u at some stage man :baaasmiley: Yah that bug idea was some top notch stuff we should keep that on file incase some one has a similar problem ;)

Haha Ill make it up to u at some stage man :baaasmiley: Yah that bug idea was some top notch stuff we should keep that on file incase some one has a similar problem ;)

fuck it do it in Vegas get the whole show shut down hahahahahahahaa

also, leave the washing machine outside, when the tatas come to pick it up give them the keys and tell them to strip the place of its copper ect.