Free Agents Money Amounts

Kind of sick of seeing people taking free agents with large bankrolls, and using the fighters money for donations to their own causes and then dropping them.

Need to regulate this

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Most FAs are stripped of their funds to $3000 upon becoming FA, and managers can only drop fighters to make room for FAs every 15 days (30 for non VIP). How much more regulation do you want? As long as there are FAs with money, it is going to happen, regardless of how much "regulation" is implemented.

• Upvote 5

Most FAs are stripped of their funds to $3000 upon becoming FA, and managers can only drop fighters to make room for FAs every 15 days (30 for non VIP). How much more regulation do you want? As long as there are FAs with money, it is going to happen, regardless of how much "regulation" is implemented.

Free Agents go to 0.

Wow is that hard?

• Downvote 5

I'm sick of people whining and bitching about something everyday, but we don't have any regulation on that.

Don't be a hypocrite, and you need smacked in the mouth you bitch.

• Downvote 4

Bitch? We started this game roughly around the same time. I have 5 more wins than you and yet you have 69 more losses and went on a stretch of losing 8 in a row that I can see on your profile. Not feelin' it.
  • Upvote 1

Free Agents go to 0.

Wow is that hard?

And screw over their new managers who would then have to come out of pocket for their training before they take their next fight, when they have already earned money for training? Nope.

Keep up the attitude you are showing in this thread and you will be taking a vacation from the forums.

• Upvote 1

Yikes! Once you learn to interact like an adult people might start to treat you like one. Attempting to use proper sentence structure and grammar when writing also helps.

I'm sick of people whining and bitching about something everyday, but we don't have any regulation on that.

yes! from a non-vip too. tisk, tisk. can't even pony up the money to play for real but wants to bitch about things...

• Upvote 1

I have never seen the problem in this situation of people picking up FA's then dropping them after they take the cash.

I don't get what the issue is exactly these fighters are on the free agents list to start with and they go back there once the manager has taken the cash off them so who is hurt? If a lower ranked/newer manager wants the fighter they can try again for them they just won't have $40 or $50k when they get them.

• Upvote 1

If I have a free slot and see a FA that has 20K or more in their bank account, YES I'm going to try picking them up... Typical thinking is that a fighter with a large bank roll might be a good fighter, but you don't know what his physicals and secondaries are like until you sign him. I've picked up like 4 FA recently all with over 20K in their bank. I sacked 2 and took out their money and have kept 2 because they have potential to earn more money; once I'm not feeling them anymore; I'm going to take their money out and sack them too.. Just because the other manager didn't do that, ain't my fault. If the fighter has potential I'll keep him and he can keep his money; but the second he's done, his money is my money!

The ones that hit the FA market with no money now have simply had their money stripped by their previous manager prior to release? How is that different?

This is just feels like someone bitching about the fact that someone else might be enjoying their *free* ice cream more than the OP is.

I think the fighters that go to $3000 are the ones that drop due to inactivity or account deleted. If they are released by the manager they keep all their money.

I think the fighters that go to $3000 are the ones that drop due to inactivity or account deleted. If they are released by the manager they keep all their money.

Correct, you can tell those who have been released by a manager because it says 'released by [manager name]' in their recent activities list, where as those who went onto FA market due to account deletion/inactivity it just says the last thing they bought/recived or birthday they had.