Fighter sacking rate

I just took a look at all the fighters I have released since I started the game and was shocked to see it was 33. I know I get impatient with fighters but I never thought it was so many in just 2 years of playing the game!

So I was just wondering how many fighters others have sacked since they started the game, surely I can't be the only one who gets through them at a fair old rate.

14 for me, I don't really sack too much. 6 early stage fighters that I found not useful enough, 2 tournament-crafted fighters I gave up after the tournament, 3 22 years old that I made to train slider and 3 fighters that I cut out for my redemption project(Man, I really need to update that thing now) after decided that they are not worthy enough for redemption.

9:

2 from my very first fighters who was bad build(all cardio and strength lol ,i kept the 2 others) ,

4 because i wanted a fast learner (i created a fighter and sacked him right away if he wasn't as fast i wanted,after 4 i didn't get 1 lol so i forget this idea).

3 last years to make 3 projects fighters .

I don't like sacking fighters if they sucks i try to adapt sliders and training ,depending in what hidden they sucks .

• Upvote 1

13 so far (10 of which were either fail builds or just stupidly managed builds I thought were bad when it was my own idiocy - one of my first fighters was actually pretty good and I shouldn't have axed him), another 6-7 probably going to go in the not too distant future too.

16 in 2 years.

- first 3 were 3 non-vip guys.

- next 3 were victims of ignorance

- 1 was a k-1 experiment (first k-1 tourney ever)

- 2 were performance based

- 1 was from a loss in a "sack finished fighter" tournament

- 5 were too slow in the gym

- 1 i really feel bad about since he was my 1st fighter.

9:

2 from my very first fighters who was bad build(all cardio and strength lol ,i kept the 2 others) ,

4 because i wanted a fast learner (i created a fighter and sacked him right away if he wasn't as fast i wanted,after 4 i didn't get 1 lol so i forget this idea).

3 last years to make 3 projects fighters .

I don't like sacking fighters if they sucks i try to adapt sliders and training ,depending in what hidden they sucks .

Agree with Jacky I don't like to sack fighers :P

• Upvote 1