Vicious FC Presents 'The European Premier League: Light-Heavyweights'

*PLEASE NOTE: THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOW OPENWEIGHT*

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5315/vfcbannerlhw.jpg

Vicious Fighting Championships have a history of producing excellent tournaments and now they aim to bring some entertainment to the Tycoon World with the European Premier League: Light-Heavyweights!

This isn't for the serious fighter! Do you have a fighter you just love to fight with? A fighter maybe on the chopping block? This could be the tournament for you.

You will fight every week. With injuries. With low energy. With cuts. It'll be a WAR!

Vicious FC are looking for up to 16 managers to enter a fighter to take part in a league format which will last for 18 weeks. Ideally looking for experienced managers. Your fighter will fight every single one of the other fighters, a total of 15 fights. The top 4 point scorers will then face off in the play-offs to determine the winner. The weight class will be Light-Heavyweights (205lbs) but feel free to enter a lighter fighter.

Fights will be 2 x 5 minute rounds.

Winning a fight by stoppage = 3 points

Winning a fight by decision = 2 points

Drawing a fight = 1 point

Losing a fight = 0 points

I have set a provisional date of 9th of July for the first fights but this might be a tad optimistic. Fights will take place every weekend thereafter until completion. After all fights are completed the top place fighter will fight the 4th placed fighter and the 2nd placed fighter will fight the 3rd placed fighter with the two winners facing off in the final. If the start date is met, then the tournament would end sometime in October.

Prizes

1st: $75,000

Everyone else: $0

Entrants

1. Jussi Ahma

2. Gregoire Lefevre

3. Lewis Tshuhsima

4. Vik Baeng

5. Bradley Burns - Manager, fighter unconfirmed

6. Marcelo Gracie

7. Pentti Pena

8. Kung Lai

9. Hans Arne Georgsen

10. Leroy Rammell

11. Raoul Duke

12. Mike Barnes

13. Mauro Gomes

So the ball is rolling with a couple of participants down for it. So come on, stick your name down, should be some awesome fun whilst maintaining the competitive element.

Openweight? I might be interested... My guy would be bigboy Mauro Gomes: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=41660 ,although I would recommed doing 3x3 instead of 2x5 because of the possibility of insane amount of draws... Might as well get 20 guys so you could run the whole event just for the league? This thing could bring up some big hype fighters if people are getting consistent success weekly, just take a look at the FinnFighters K-1 tourney, we created 25 year olds from scratch and matched em weekly gained some pretty nice hype...

Openweight? I might be interested... My guy would be bigboy Mauro Gomes: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=41660 ,although I would recommed doing 3x3 instead of 2x5 because of the possibility of insane amount of draws... Might as well get 20 guys so you could run the whole event just for the league? This thing could bring up some big hype fighters if people are getting consistent success weekly, just take a look at the FinnFighters K-1 tourney, we created 25 year olds from scratch and matched em weekly gained some pretty nice hype...

Hey MrCee, glad you are interested, when you gonna decide for sure?

Looks like it could be a battle to get 16, nevermind 20! I did 2x5 so that we do get draws, in a proper league style. Shouldn't be an insane amount tho.

I might have to change my entrant as I might use my current fighter for other things.. That's my baby. Can't see him lose just cuz of injuries and such.

OK, let me know asap please Boss