Need some real help.

hey so i decide to return to the game and i was wonduring if some of the vets of this game could help me cause i am have trouble deciding what to do.

i need to know what to train as i am planing on fighting my fighter before the end of july and i need to know what needs the most work right now for me to win. He is my first ever project and i want him to be succesful. so please help all advice will be taken into acount. oh and if neede here is the link to my gym. http://mmatycoon.com...lic.php?gmid=58

Boxing Superb Punches Wonderful Agility Superb

Muay Thai Wonderful Kicks Abysmal Flexibility Strong

Wrestling Respectable Elbows Useless Speed Wonderful

BJJ Competent Knees Useless Strength Remarkable

Clinchwork Abysmal Conditioning Strong

Striking Defense Wonderful Balance Superb

Ground n Pound Abysmal

Takedown Off Abysmal

Takedown Def Wonderful

Submissions Woeful

Defensive Grap Feeble

hey so i decide to return to the game and i was wonduring if some of the vets of this game could help me cause i am have trouble deciding what to do.

i need to know what to train as i am planing on fighting my fighter before the end of july and i need to know what needs the most work right now for me to win. He is my first ever project and i want him to be succesful. so please help all advice will be taken into acount. oh and if neede here is the link to my gym. http://mmatycoon.com...lic.php?gmid=58

Boxing Superb Punches Wonderful Agility Superb

Muay Thai Wonderful Kicks Abysmal Flexibility Strong

Wrestling Respectable Elbows Useless Speed Wonderful

BJJ Competent Knees Useless Strength Remarkable

Clinchwork Abysmal Conditioning Strong

Striking Defense Wonderful Balance Superb

Ground n Pound Abysmal

Takedown Off Abysmal

Takedown Def Wonderful

Submissions Woeful

Defensive Grap Feeble

Welcome back MMAKing.

Well, the first thing I'd be doing with that fighter is getting his cardio up to Wonderful. From there you could go a couple of ways. Either really develop the sprawl n brawl skills he already has, or add some new dimensions to his game. It really depends on what you want him to do.

I would add Def Grap is needed incase the fight does hit the ground and ideally clinch a little higher incase you fight a MT guy so you don't get dominated everytime he grabs you