ufc 131 SPOILER!!!!!!

I thought they called him that because he just hid a house brick in his glove somehow and hit Yves with it! His head bounced 3 times after he hit the deck, eyes wide open and was still down when Joe Rogan started the interviews. Hopefully ok but that was savage lol

Should be fight of the night, gotta love the end of round 1 when they went psycho and just threw both hands without ducking or blocking to see who fell down first

I got a lot of heat for saying that he wouldn't survive a minute against Carwin. I actually picked him to win against Herman and although he lost he did pretty well.

I got a lot of heat for saying that he wouldn't survive a minute against Carwin. I actually picked him to win against Herman and although he lost he did pretty well.

Agreed. I damn near got a goddamn heart attack.

Einemo did well?

For all the Golden Glory boasting, I didn't see very good striking at all.

Herman was pretty solid though, those knees were vicious.

How much can you really learn in five months? You think that he'd compete in K-1 next?

Yea I know, that's what I meant.

People were touting him as being amazing at striking just because he trained at Golden Glory.

I was entertained by that fight.

Two things:

Nunes' head looked like what Elvis sinosics head would look like in a fight

That 30-27 judge needs to have every one of his fingers and toes broken.

People were touting him as being amazing at striking just because he trained at Golden Glory.

Cough cough Heath Herring!!!

I was saying he was a competent striker for training at Golden Glory. I was, however, very impressed by his clinch, and loved how easily he passed guard.

Fight left me impressed with both guys.

I'm not gonna say he showcased GREAT striking, but it was definitely OK. He won in every facet of the fight, but the clinch, and had he stayed at a distance he would have won...

Aaah, could of, would of, should of or however that saying goes.