Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I have your attention please. I am Jolon Williams, and tonight, I bring you an advertisment brought to you from the good folks at NEI.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1307968973NEI.jpg

NEI is a newly founded org based in London that looks to change the landscape of MMA, not only in London, but globally. Creativity will be rewarded within the NEI ranks. Is there somebody in NEI you want to fight? Call him out in front of the world and earn your shot! Want to insert your name into the title hunt? Proclaim yourself to your peers, and possibly gain the opportunity of a lifetime! The org will run based majorly upon the fighter's wishes, the demands they make, the smack they talk, how they present themselves, advertise themselves. Everything said will be taken into consideration from card to card, helping to create an atmosphere within the organisation that will have you addicted in no time!

But before any of this can starrt, before any of this can take place, we at NEI need your help. As with any org looking to get off it's feet, it's success and foundation is determined by it's roster. This is where you come in. NEI is currently looking through all applications from aspiring fighters. Are you looking to make a name for yourself? Has a professional MMA career always been your dream, but you have never quite been able to grab that brass ring, gain the opportunity to do so? Then NEI is for you! No more waiting around! No more excuses! Grab an application form and send it in to NEI now!

Remember folks. When in doubt, just say NEI.

(So, basically, new org in London, needs signings! PM me in game if you're interested....I look forward to doing business with you folks. Cheers!)

Firus is a quality dude and I will most definitely have a fighter in his org at one point, everyone who wants an active and creative org owner should sign with me... :tumbleweed:

Firus is a quality dude and I will most definitely have a fighter in his org at one point, everyone who wants an active and creative org owner should sign with Firus.

Fixed that one for you there Predicted! I know you actually meant to advertise me, and not insert your own org into things right?

Hah! Just messing with you.

And pdpreuss....NEI is here to stay, and will be the next big thing in London! Yesah. I plan to reward managers by inspiring creativity within the forums. Give us a little background on their fighters, a little story. Some smack talk, spark some feuds. Give each and every card an atmosphere, fights to really look forward to due to there being something actually on the line, rather than a couple blokes duking it out. Previews and reviews will reflect the creativity induced from the managers themselves, hopefully elevating their playing experience to new heights. In the long run, longevity within the org will also be rewarded. It won't always just be about hype. Homeboy favourites, people who have been in the org, stood by it for the long haul, they too shall be rewarded. It's all about creating and keeping a fun and invested atmosphere here in the NEI locker room!

That is true - there are a lot of new orgs in London, the strongest will survive I suppose, hopefully that will be me too :)

Good Luck Firus, hope to see you at the top buddy

While I plan to encourage smacktalk in the forums for my fighters to create an atmosphere for the cards, I'd rather it be kept out of this thread Andy.

Minatour. Thanks, and good luck to you as well! If you ever want to do business between the two orgs, let me know. I plan to be around for a while.