Selling Successful Gym in Amsterdam

bigbuba0

A while back I started a public gym in Amsterdam to take advantage of lower level managers without a lot of money. Right now it is set up to a 90 fighter cap, with two elite CT coaches for $100 a month. On Thursday it will receive around $4k, and you'll probably have to replace equipment right after you buy it. A gym like this in Amsterdam seems to support 80 to 100 fighters depending on the month, and therefore brings in a profit of around $4k every 2 weeks if you immediately replace equipment. If you want to make $6k-8k in 2 weeks, simply let equipment stay at Excellent for about 4-5 days. I've made around $90k total in the time the gym has been open.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=1432

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Brad

A while back I started a public gym in Amsterdam to take advantage of lower level managers without a lot of money. Right now it is set up to a 90 fighter cap, with two elite CT coaches for $100 a month. On Thursday it will receive around $4k, and you'll probably have to replace equipment right after you buy it. A gym like this in Amsterdam seems to support 80 to 100 fighters depending on the month, and therefore brings in a profit of around $4k every 2 weeks if you immediately replace equipment. If you want to make $6k-8k in 2 weeks, simply let equipment stay at Excellent for about 4-5 days. I've made around $90k total in the time the gym has been open.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=1432

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Brad

Why the sale?

A while back I started a public gym in Amsterdam to take advantage of lower level managers without a lot of money.

At least you admit it. Congrats being a stand up guy.

There are some guys out there that acts like if their shit don't stink, but if they'd lean a lil bit lower they'd see their roses actually smell like usual crap.

well, no buyers despite the $3k in the bank account. Gym closing today, and org starting tomorrow.

Could have easily been a $600 a week gym with 12 CT coaches with a little cash inflow. Thought about it for a while, but when you have 90-100 members with only 2 CT coaches, why bother....

Gyms generally don't sell very well (or at all). Giving away a gym was tough for me in Sydney.

Gyms generally don't sell very well (or at all). Giving away a gym was tough for me in Sydney.

I ask a question but was ignored so what more can you do?