Employee option to deposit/withdraw cash

EzekelRAGE

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should something like this happen?

• Yes
    • No

This would make it easier for people who run a comp at 50% ownership or something to share profits and whatnot. One problem would be the moving of cash I guess, but thats already running wild in tycoon neway. One thing to counter this is on the employee permission drop down box you can have one that says partner. The partner has all the permissions the owner has. This position cannot be held by more than one person, and can only be changed once a month maybe? Another problem would be ppl getting screwed, if someone does eventually screw over the actual owner, only the owner is at fault. So no need to bother mike about it. Just be careful who you trust next time. You could also have a little warning thing that pops up and says something like "If your partner decides to screw you, ie withdarw all the money and run. It will be your problem to deal with. So choose wisely"

Neway plz comment if you think it would have a more neg and a pos impact or something.

Edit: Added this

In a nutshell/TLDR:

I suggest giving orgs only, the ability to give an employee partner status. This would just allow him to deposit money once in a while, not withdraw, in case of emergencies. A person can't become a partner if he owns a clothing or supp company. A partner can only change every 3-6 months.

Maybe make it where a company can only make someone a partner every 3-6 months. Maybe only allowing orgs to make someone a partner as well.. Allowing supp/nut/gym companies this option would just lead to abuse for laundering.

"Just use manager transfer noob!"

Well sometimes.................shit happens. Transferred cash and possibly have a series of unexpected org expenses. Maybe bigger signing bonuses, booked more events, etc.

• Upvote 3

I think it would help stop the need for bookies constantly, if I could let them join the gym as an employee then they could just dump the money in there, or vice versa if I owed it them

• 1 year later...

Bump. Maybe make it where a company can only make someone a partner every 3-6 months. Maybe only allowing orgs to make someone a partner as well.. Allowing supp/nut/gym companies this option would just lead to abuse for laundering.

"Just use manager transfer noob!"

Well sometimes.................shit happens. Transferred cash and possibly have a series of unexpected org expenses. Maybe bigger signing bonuses, booked more events, etc.

I think it creates more problems than it solves. Even two relatively honest partners could have a disagreement over money that leads to problems. It is much simpler to just have one owner. Also, people could find a front man, become a "partner" with him, and essentially own two businesses.

• Upvote 2

I think it creates more problems than it solves. Even two relatively honest partners could have a disagreement over money that leads to problems. It is much simpler to just have one owner. Also, people could find a front man, become a "partner" with him, and essentially own two businesses.

That then falls on the owner then. He the one that give the guy so much power.

2 Businesses - Basically already happening atm. Only thing you cant do as an employee in most comps is upload banners/logos and withdraw/deposit cash.

How about just giving a partner the ability to deposit cash only, for orgs only.

That then falls on the owner then. He the one that give the guy so much power.

2 Businesses - Basically already happening atm. Only thing you cant do as an employee in most comps is upload banners/logos and withdraw/deposit cash.

How about just giving a partner the ability to deposit cash only, for orgs only.

Two businesses is already happening, but if you are using a front man for your second business, you have to deal with the headaches of working out the money situation. Removing those headaches makes it even easier.

If we want to allow people to operate two businesses, I'm all for that, but make it legit. Perhaps allow people to buy a second business slot, just like they can buy additional fighter slots.

Two businesses is already happening, but if you are using a front man for your second business, you have to deal with the headaches of working out the money situation. Removing those headaches makes it even easier.

If we want to allow people to operate two businesses, I'm all for that, but make it legit. Perhaps allow people to buy a second business slot, just like they can buy additional fighter slots.

This only applies to orgs (the bolded part). Nuts/Clothing can operate soundly and only real expense is resupply each month. Gyms barely make a profit as is, so no reason to make them able to use a partner. If the guy could only deposit cash, I dont see how that can be abused. You can even make it to where if he owns a clothing or nut company, he cant be partner/deposit cash. That takes care of the org owner partnering with supp/nut owner so they can launder easily. So now your left with a situation where your making money/depositing cash to org, but you cant withdraw any. So you still have the "headache" element you want.

2nd business- wouldnt work at this point in the game

If the guy could only deposit cash, I dont see how that can be abused.

Very easily. Businesses are supposed to be owned by one person. Operating a partnership by having one person send a manager-to-manager transfer, then having the other deposit into the business isn't breaking the rules, but it is stretching them. If you want to be constantly funding a second business, you should have to wait for the real owner to transfer that money into the business account. It is not really a big price to pay for operating outside the intended structure of the game.

Very easily. Businesses are supposed to be owned by one person. Operating a partnership by having one person send a manager-to-manager transfer, then having the other deposit into the business isn't breaking the rules, but it is stretching them. If you want to be constantly funding a second business, you should have to wait for the real owner to transfer that money into the business account. It is not really a big price to pay for operating outside the intended structure of the game.

Stretching it how exactly? A random event happens company in the red, org owner on 2 wk vacation afk. It would be nice to be able to take care of it. .Also I never said anything about constantly funding it. You could limit it to once a month if necessary. If a manager doesnt log in for a month, comp is closed.

Stretching it how exactly? A random event happens company in the red, org owner on 2 wk vacation afk. It would be nice to be able to take care of it. .Also I never said anything about constantly funding it. You could limit it to once a month if necessary. If a manager doesnt log in for a month, comp is closed.

Because you are the employee, not the owner. If your boss was on vacation, would you take care of the company's debts until your boss came back? I doubt it.

If I was the partner..................................................yes I would.

But you aren't the partner. You are an employee. If you want a "partner" option, then being a partner should count as your business slot. Otherwise, everyone with money will find a front man, become the "partner" of a private gym, and effectively control two businesses.

But you aren't the partner. You are an employee. If you want a "partner" option, then being a partner should count as your business slot. Otherwise, everyone with money will find a front man, become the "partner" of a private gym, and effectively control two businesses.

Maybe only allowing orgs to make someone a partner a

deposit cash only, for orgs only.

This only applies to orgs

The same point still stands. All you need to do then is make yourself the owner of the gym and the "partner" of the org to accomplish the same thing.

If you want people to have ownership stakes in two businesses, then we should allow two businesses. If not, then it should be one. I don't like all of these grey areas like money laundering and employees that are really partners. Make black and white rules and stick to them. Allowing people to skirt the rules through unofficial channels defeats the whole purpose of rules.

How is what you suggested different from owning an org and being employed at a gym currently? You talk about "skirting the rules through unofficial channels" when your doing it yourself. The guy who runs your org/private gym is obviously a front. Been here for over 9 months, 33/36 of his fights been in your org, and just a bunch of sparbots for the most part. He may be a friend/family member but that's basically your 2nd company.

What I suggested was giving orgs only, the ability to give an employee partner status. This would just allow him to deposit money once in a while, not withdraw, in case of emergencies. A person can't become a partner if he owns a clothing or supp company.

Since there is no rule against laundering, there is no grey area to be confused about. Anyway just didnt want to get taxed a 3rd time this month for sending cash when I bumped this. All good now, although I really see no problem with this. When including the requirements I set above, it's not abusive. The guy can't withdraw cash or anything. And if the owner doesn't log in for a month then the org closes.