Limiting attributes at creation to 110, and separating primaries from secondaries/physicals

what was the original intent, and does it still need to be that way?

with the new training changes coming into play, do we still need to limit these things or can we open up a more exciting era into mmatycoon? yes i was the one pushing for the 25yr old builds, and i dont think it would hurt to go a step further.

• Downvote 3

Is there an actual proposal for an alternative solution hiding in 1 point font or anything in that post?

The intent was so people couldn't creat Elite MT/Elite Kickers (just one example) immediately. It limits initial min-maxing and even more bad build churn.

Not saying there couldn't be a better way, just not seeing one suggested here?

Is there an actual proposal for an alternative solution hiding in 1 point font or anything in that post?

The intent was so people couldn't creat Elite MT/Elite Kickers (just one example) immediately. It limits initial min-maxing and even more bad build churn.

Not saying there couldn't be a better way, just not seeing one suggested here?

Also training skills from 140 to 150 is an extremely long process (especially for primaries).

Also training skills from 140 to 150 is an extremely long process (especially for primaries).

Yes?

Not sure what position this is intended to argue for or against?

Yes?

Not sure what position this is intended to argue for or against?

I think he means, if you are able to allocate your points however you want, it's much easier/faster to allocate points to achieve an Elite Primary/Secondary/Physical than it is to train it from Wonderful. I'm guessing the intent was to not give high skills without some degree of work.

I think he means, if you are able to allocate your points however you want, it's much easier/faster to allocate points to achieve an Elite Primary/Secondary/Physical than it is to train it from Wonderful. I'm guessing the intent was to not give high skills without some degree of work.

Yes, that was my intent.

Another example training physicals to 150. It is a difficult task because there are very few training options available to increase physicals. In particular "speed" has only 1 dedicated training, CT, and it would take forever for any fighter to achieve 150 speed. Therefore, starting off with 150 will give an unfair advantage.

Yes, that was my intent.

Another example training physicals to 150. It is a difficult task because there are very few training options available to increase physicals. In particular "speed" has only 1 dedicated training, CT, and it would take forever for any fighter to achieve 150 speed. Therefore, starting off with 150 will give an unfair advantage.

Ah isee and agree. reaching 150 is essentially supposed to be impossible no matter the training you get so definitely allowing 150's at creating would be odd. I am not really sure AA is suggesting that but then again he might be since he didn't actually put up a suggestion or anything.