Holmgang Grand prix: Light Heavyweight and Lightweight

So the first of Holmgang's tournaments where announced through the org mass mailer a couple of days ago, and we have already gotten a lot of signups, but since I haven't yet filled the criteria of eight fighters in each weight class I wanted to take it to the forum and see if anyone here are interested.

But before I get into detail I want to clarify something, I do not want any monsters in my tournament, and will therefore reserve the right to deny access to any fighters who fulfills all other criteria that I deem simply too good, the aim of my org is to give new managers a reason to log in every week, and to offer them an active org with fair matchmaking, so letting someone who will steamroll them easily does not comply with my aims.

I also want to impress upon everyone that this is not a tournament where I will release your fighter afterward, at least not if you win, if you lose Ill be ok with releasing you, but remember, you are fighting for the championship, and as such I will expect the winner to stay on the roster after he has won.

Now down to the good stuff.

Prizes

Rules

•  
  • Your fighter need to be able to make weight at either 155 or 205 lbs
  • Your fighter's creation ID must be above 120.000
  • Your fighter can NOT have a negative win loss record
  • Your fighter can NOT have a negative win loss record in Holmgang
  • If more than four, eight or sixteen fighters sign up, the fighters will be chosen at my discretion.

Tournament format

•  
  • Fights will be 3x10 minutes for the Light heavyweights, and 5x5 minutes for the lightweights.
  • Fights will take place every 16 days.
  • All fights will take place in a ring.
  • A ten point must system will be in effect.
  • In case of a draw it will be upon my discretion to decide who should move on. (this is due to the limited time frame, the "loser" will be compensated monetarily.)
  • If all goes to plan these tournaments will start on july the 31st .

SPONSORS: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1294208022energy%20pills.jpg

Oh you know Lass "the Fast" Holden [ 128286 ] wants a part of this.

Also, i had plans to move my russian fighter Boris Spetznaz [ 129953 ] to helsinki and hopfully sign with you, and this GP even further wants me to do so, but he has a couple fights left. Whens the deadline?

How many fights do you have left? Ill put him up anyway until we can clear everything out, I could try and buy him free from the org if necessary.

well its My Org LOL!

he has 2, 1 of which he is fighting in 4 days, il probly just release him after that, i plan on moving ALL my fighters to Holmgang because your match making is the fairest :)