Jacky Chan

MrClean

Instead of responding to the below post I decided to make a new thread and just get it out in the open for all to comment on.

And you're a pussy , so i owne you each times BITCH .

First off, as I moved up in the rankings I wanted to start fighting better managers so I started asking around. When I offered you some matchups you chose to start harrassing me and have been ever since instead. I offered you numerous match ups and all I heard from you was how unfair they were. You didnt offer one match up with any of my fighters in response. All I heard was how great Snake was so maybe you have one good fighter. FYI: Snake's last fight was so lopsided it was quite honestly embarrasing for this game as have been numerous others in your last 20. I dont see how it is you own anything and writing bitch doesnt make you tough.

Since we are hiding behind computers and cant actually find out who the pussy is, here is how I would define a pussy as it relates to this game. Someone who almost exclusively takes fights that are obvious wins and then uses the high counter/accuracy tactic to win those mismatches by decision.

Using that definitin YOU Jacky Chan are a pussy. In your last 20 fights you had a clear advantage in all but one. That fight was an even matchup and was a title fight so it would be hard for you to back out of. In those fights where you were vastly superior, not only from a skills perspective, but mostly from an age perspective as well. Even with this huge advantage you still only pulled out mostly decision wins by using high counter and high accuracy. Yeah i see you got a KO head kick but it was against a guy with abysmal muay thai and probably equally abysmal kicks. Yeah I see a KO against a guy with abysmal boxing and muay thai, nice work, I guess.

We all get matched up with inferior opponents from time to time, it happens to me as well. The difference is that I don't punk out and try to get a win by decision as everyone can see in your last 20.

Jacky Chan:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=16263

I dont mind being judged so here is mine:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=2183

The only top 100 manager you have fought is adolf anderson but his fighter most likely got screwed for lack of experience. Why you are constantly bragging about how you are 4-0 against gunmetal grey is curious to me considering you mostly beat up his projects. Shows gunmetal has the balls to take those fights though. I can't comprehend how it is you run around talking shit about other managers in this game when your inferior opponents sit there for all to see. Shit, for that matter, I saw you were lumped in with some manager like joel nicola in a forum post the other day so I guess others do see it.

Personally I not only think you are a fraud but a cancer on the game. I await your attack against me because there is no defense for you.

Anyone who wants a fight at 205, I have a figher at Carnage in Vegas who has cleaned his org out and needs an opponent:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=23408

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Have a fight coming up in a week with this guy but I wouldn't mind testing my FA out against you if I can get released?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=49374

You have the advantage in MT and a whole heap in manager skill/ranking but hey, if you cant test yourself then what can you do :)

If you need a higher hyped guy then leave me in as backup

Jacky has figured out a low risk slider strategy and he sticks to it. He augments this by handpicking which fights he will take - even title defenses. He also likes to say inflammatory things on the forums and through PM. On the forums he tends to try to frame the arguments to try to make himself appear reasonable or a victim. Another favorite tactic is to try to dredge up unrelated events that are not germane to the current thread so that he can try to divert attention away from his positions. It's all classic troll stuff. He and I have had arguments in the past and I still get uninvited PMs from him now and then. I don't open them, as there is no point. He doesn't believe the things he says, he's just trying to rile people. He clearly has two goals in this game, which are winning and trolling the community and he doesn't care about much else, so there's point in engaging him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh man, today has been a great day on the forums and chat for this kind of stuff... tycoon world needs more, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT JACKY? cant wait to see bad sentence structure and a lack of english language knowledge and just all around unintelligence from jacky

It's funny cuz every time jacky gets called out, especially for Snake, he comes through with flying colors

Well these threads have to happen, because Jacky won't fight anyone good until he gets called out in a thread like this. And even when he does, he bitches and moans about it. If he would just accept fights like everyone else, these threads would disappear. I've never disputed his skills as a manager, just his ethics and how he handles himself.

• Downvote 1

That is why I have never worked with him or wanted to. I don't want anything to do with the guy and stay away from sketchy idiots.

I know your point TS, and I think everyone else does so this is not a surprise.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it's probably duck. lol

• Downvote 1

i have no love for jacky, but i also have no hate...why? becuz without bad guys, there's no good guys. jacky plays the role of the heel better than juice malone did. tapeleg said it best: "He doesn't believe the things he says, he's just trying to rile people.".

i think that guy that's looking for a rival needs to peep some of what jacky does, put it on some interview/creative shit, and the rivals will flock like the salmon of capistrano. ;)

barnabas - offenhard has no opponents available for a lil bit. contact skinny vince, at ascension in l.a., if u wanna get something going.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is why I have never worked with him or wanted to. I don't want anything to do with the guy and stay away from sketchy idiots.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it's probably duck. lol

Or a platypus. :D

• Upvote 1

Its a moose, a moose. Is it a mooose? Ooo I bet its a moose. Its a moose right?

• Upvote 1

i have no love for jacky, but i also have no hate...why? becuz without bad guys, there's no good guys. jacky plays the role of the heel better than juice malone did. tapeleg said it best: "He doesn't believe the things he says, he's just trying to rile people.".

i think that guy that's looking for a rival needs to peep some of what jacky does, put it on some interview/creative shit, and the rivals will flock like the salmon of capistrano. ;)

barnabas - offenhard has no opponents available for a lil bit. contact skinny vince, at ascension in l.a., if u wanna get something going.

It'd be nice if he went the Chael Sonnen route with actually clever and funny trash talk. Instead it's just gibberish. Even ignoring the langage barrier, the content of it is just poor.

• Upvote 2

It'd be nice if he went the Chael Sonnen route with actually clever and funny trash talk. Instead it's just gibberish. Even ignoring the langage barrier, the content of it is just poor.

i agree. ultimately, like juice malone...there's no creativity. if there was ANY creativity, i'd be all over it, lovin' it, eatin' it up. wanna know another uncreative sunuvabitch? that worthless nuunker and his lame ass fighter "the joker". it really is sad that these douchebags can't be creative douchebags. it would be a lot more fun then.

• Upvote 2

the amount of forums im IP banned from for talking heat, if I had any good fighters to challenge guys id be up for being the bad guy but I dont got any good guys to be able to do that

Good advice tape, thanks. I see you have been in my shoes before.

A huge oops.......I got so caught up in the bullshit I put down the wrong org for Yance :bangin:

Sorry to Marco Battaglia owner of Carnage Fight League in Vegas where Yance Sackett awaits ANYONE. I'll talk to Marco about matching up with Offenhard. It's been a long time since we matched up.

Second, as far as cleaning out the 205 ranks at Gamma....damn that couldnt be farther from the truth. Bubba Clem was fortunate enough to get a couple of wins over some very tough opponents there and as his reward he is going to have to fight Jeremy Tonal. No disrepect to the number two fighter Raz Matazz either who's only loss is to Tonal. My fighter Orlando Sackett will be trying to hold his own against that monster. Good luck guys. I dont think anyone can say I am the favorite in those fights, but I am bringing all I've got :smile_anim: