North American Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

OliWood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff Williams vs. Backalley Brawler should be an absolute classic. Winner will be five and one, with each only having lost to Stringer Bell. Frankly, I think the winner will deserve another crack at the strap

That'll be a great match, i can't wait to see who takes it!

Nanak Singh the head kick machine kept on rolling with another quick finish.

I can't wait for NAFC 16, I have a feeling that it'll be epic.

And another thing:

http://img.snlarc.jt.org/caps/impressions/ChFa-Norman%20Schwarzkopf.jpg

I want Singh! [slams on desk] I want Singh! I showed you what these guns can do in the Middle East, now I'm gonna show what they can do in the ring! This summer, New York City, the Madison Garden Arena: Singh/Halloway!! [slams on desk] It's the War on the Shore!

obviously I'm joking around, but at some point in the future I'd like Halloway to have a shot against Singh.

After my fighter's Jake Fauteux devasting TKO in round 2 on the last event, i think its time he earned himself a decent matchup against a real standup opponent, anyone willing to try their luck?

Im not a STAND up but I will choke his ass Out. Im going to take him down!! Make him Sqeel like pig and get him with the old RNC son.

if your so confident why didnt you mention your fighters name? hahaha, jake will tool your amateur fighter :)

Ohad is one of the best BJJ fighter's in the game. And on 2009-10-05 in New York City sponsored by Fight 19 clothing. I'am going to Tap Out Jake

ahah, dont make me laugh, i predict ko in round 1 and if you do manage to take the fight to the ground i should have my purple belt by the time of our fight :)

If anyone gets K.O'd in the 1st its going to be you dirty clown fart

NACF Flash Release

After Theo Gillberg dispatched of Steve Green, the 7-0 juggernaut learned that the new #1 contender is none other than 5-1 Manhattan native "The" Duff Williams. When contacted, here is what Gillberg's next opponent had to say.

"Theo is a beast. 7 stoppages is just insane. But actually, I think I match up pretty well with him. I think that I'm about as close to him as a physical specimen as it gets, and we have a lot of the same skills. He has better boxing, I have better wrestling, but I don't think either one of us really has a weakness. It's about who comes in with the better game plan, and who wants it more. But I'm not going to be scared of Theo. I'm not going to back down from Theo. I'm going to fight my fight, he'll fight his fight, and we'll see what happens."

Duff Williams has been telling anyone who'll listen that he wants Gillberg for the past three weeks. We'll see if he should have been more careful about he what he wished for in a few days.