Bombs go off in Oslo, several casualties

Yes, I do believe that a decent chunk of people in europe are racist or at least xenophobes (if thats the correct term).

Agreed. Way too many (even one is one too many though...) people in Europe are xenophobic, and if making this manifesto common knowledge would help that then so be it, in my opinion. What I do disagree with is demonifying a large group of people because you disagree with them politically.

Based on my knowledge of DF they're similar in that they're both right-populist parties, but DF seems way more extreme than everyone but a few psychos within FrP.

Ok, good to hear Eirik.

The filth that comes from DF members is disgusting.

DF harps on about muslims being terrorists and should as a consequence, not be allowed in Europe.

Their own methodology should be used against them.

Part of the nationalists ideology is that "muslims are terrorists", even though just a micro-fraction of the 1.3 billion muslims actually are.

By the same fucked up logic, "nationalists are terrorists" in the light of the lunatics massacre,, and lets not forget, nationalists in the past have attempted and executed massacres like this before, albeit not on that horrific scale.

I seriously despise ANY form of extremism, and i could not care less what the extremism is about in each individual case.

No matter where you look, from the largest galaxies in the universe, to the smallest nanoparticles, everything works if things are in a state of balance.

As soon as the balance gets disturbed, destruction starts to happen.

Extremism is as far from balance as it can be, and the larger the extremism, the greater the damage.

Yes, I do believe that a decent chunk of people in europe are racist or at least xenophobes (if thats the correct term).

I think every person on the planet is racist in the technicality or the term, everyone has had pre conceptions of someone based on race or nationality (even down to thinking all Swedish women are Blonde and sexy lol)

The problem that's happening in Europe in my opinion is that the extreme racist parties are finding ways to mask the crazy and come across as simply nationalists who want to look after the native people first. This gets the interest up and has people thinking that its not racism its just about getting the country and the economy away from illegals and help the people that should be there but may be missing out

I doubt there is a country in Europe that doesn't have an extremist party that's got more exposure and interest in the last 10 years, and that's not good if we want things like the Oslo tragedy to never be repeated

• Upvote 1

Ok, good to hear Eirik.

The filth that comes from DF members is disgusting.

DF harps on about muslims being terrorists and should as a consequence, not be allowed in Europe.

Their own methodology should be used against them.

Part of the nationalists ideology is that "muslims are terrorists", even though just a micro-fraction of the 1.3 billion muslims actually are.

By the same fucked up logic, "nationalists are terrorists" in the light of the lunatics massacre,, and lets not forget, nationalists in the past have attempted and executed massacres like this before, albeit not on that horrific scale.

I seriously despise ANY form of extremism, and i could not care less what the extremism is about in each individual case.

No matter where you look, from the largest galaxies in the universe, to the smallest nanoparticles, everything works if things are in a state of balance.

As soon as the balance gets disturbed, destruction starts to happen.

Extremism is as far from balance as it can be, and the larger the extremism, the greater the damage.

Sums it up perfectly to me...

And that is why I vote center!

;)

Extremism, no matter if they wave a swastika, the hammer and sickle or the cross, is the biggest blight on humanity. What we need to be conscious about, though, is not getting to gung-ho about who we label as extremists, as it's very easy to fall over the edge yourself if you dive into the stream and mindlessly let it lead you there.

"He who fights with monsters" and so on.

• Upvote 1

And that is why I vote center!

;)

Extremism, no matter if they wave a swastika, the hammer and sickle or the cross, is the biggest blight on humanity. What we need to be conscious about, though, is not getting to gung-ho about who we label as extremists, as it's very easy to fall over the edge yourself if you dive into the stream and mindlessly let it lead you there.

"He who fights with monsters" and so on.

Exactly Eirik, I couldn't agree more.

Grats on being a Republican.

Yes, why would I not want to know how to recognize the kind of retoric he used?

Fact of the matter is that one of the biggest political parties in norway were planning to use the same kind of anti-islamic retoric that you find in his manifesto and online posts for this year's election, the opinions he holds are not uncommon in norway and it is my hope that his retoric is spread far and wide, so that it will be forever tainted with the murders he commited.

Don't be ridiculouts. Him being crazy don't make his points or opinions right or wrong, but totally irrelevant.

Don't be ridiculouts. Him being crazy don't make his points or opinions right or wrong, but totally irrelevant.

I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say it makes his rhetoric irrelevant, but I get what you are saying and I don't necessarily disagree. However, the fact remains that this type of rhetoric (along with it's twisted view of history and vision of a conspiracy imposed by "cultural marxists") is gaining more and more ground in mainstream political debates, and that is problematic. The fact that this individual is crazy doesn't mean we should therefore disregard the (very concrete) connections between his world view and the contemporary conservative movements in the western world. The fact remains that the world views expressed by groups like the Tea Party in the U.S. and the BNP in the UK rely on the same kind of misrecognition of history and the same disregard for actual knowledge (based on reality as opposed to belief or ideology, and this isn't a jab at their beliefs or anything, in my country our ultra conservative government frequently dismisses the opinions of academics and critics by calling them members of the "reality based community." This is meant as criticism since, unlike the ultra conservatives who seek to reshape the world, the "reality based community" relies on facts and knowledge about how the world is currently. The danger with this perspective is of course that it can lead to it's followers disregarding any evidence that demonstrates a flaw in their political or social programs because they don't base their beliefs about politics, economics or society in "reality" but in what they personally believe reality should be like). To dismiss this connection is to excuse the abuse of reason that is currently occurring in mainstream politics. Just as a side note though, I also feel it is equally unproductive to dismiss the grievances that gave rise to the Tea Party or the BNP as merely racist or ignorant. But it is not meaningless that there is such an affinity between the views expressed by this freak and populist right wing politics.

• Upvote 1

I just found out that he used Modern Warfare 2 as his training simulator. That's what the man said. That's it, let's ban violent computer games.

I also heard this story about a boy who bludgeoned his parents with a hammer. He stored the bodies in the house and had a party in it hours later. Let's find out why he did it. Maybe he was politically motivated as well.

• Downvote 2

I just found out that he used Modern Warfare 2 as his training simulator. That's what the man said. That's it, let's ban violent computer games.

I also heard this story about a boy who bludgeoned his parents with a hammer. He stored the bodies in the house and had a party in it hours later. Let's find out why he did it. Maybe he was politically motivated as well.

No one said anything close to what you're suggesting here.

• Upvote 1

I think every person on the planet is racist in the technicality or the term, everyone has had pre conceptions of someone based on race or nationality (even down to thinking all Swedish women are Blonde and sexy lol)

I've always felt that as long as our preformed views don't prevent us from viewing each person on their merits and treating them with respect then it's not really a concern that we have them.

I doubt there is a country in Europe that doesn't have an extremist party that's got more exposure and interest in the last 10 years, and that's not good if we want things like the Oslo tragedy to never be repeated

Unfortunately no nation seems to have been immune to the backlash caused by 9/11 in this respect. Too many people want to blame all their problems on someone else as is, the anti-Muslim sentiment is just an extension of that.

Why do innocent kids die while cuntwaffels who want to sell their books to sheep live to profit on their death?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyi7_pKEXV8

Mario Borghezio, som sitter i EU-parlamentet for det italienske regjeringspartiet Liga Nord, mener noen av meningene til Anders Behring Breivik (32) er helt glimrende.

I et intervju med italiensk radio tirsdag sa Borghezio at han ikke støtter Breiviks bruk av vold. Likevel har han altså sans for mye av det den terrorsiktede nordmannen står for.

- Mange av ideene hans er gode. Noen av dem er helt glimrende, sa Borghezio, som forklarte at han støtter Breiviks motstand mot islam.

Mario Borghezio, who sits in the European Parliament for the Italian government party Northern League, said some of the opinions of Anders Behring Breivik (32) is absolutely brilliant.

In an interview with Italian radio Tuesday Borghezio said that he supports Breivik's use of violence. Nevertheless, he has therefore a sense of much of the terror accused North man stands for.

- Many of his ideas are good. Some of them are brilliant, said Borghezio, who explained that he supports Breivik's opposition to Islam.

THIS is what I was talking about. Ill get back to explaining my views more clearly later.