Lightning Storm vs Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku!

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=1665&fidb=65019

By, Bradley Burns.

Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku(24-1) is returning to action after his heart-breaking upset loss to Joe Crippler nearly 2 months ago. Ekaku is widely regarded as one of the greatest MMATycoon fighters of all time, and having the longest undefeated streak ever at 24-0.Can the greatest Feather-Weight of all time get back to his winning ways? One man has a problem with believing that.

Lightning Storm(13-4) has recently been picked up by manager Bradley Burns and is 2-1 under his management. Storm's last 2 wins have been very good, and he showed dominating performances over top quality opponents. But is he ready for one of the greatest fighters of all time?

Storm "I wanna destroy Ekaku."

Storm is widely known for his trash talking and never back down attitude. Something his manager doesn't like at all.

Bradley Burns "I don't like when he trash talks, none of my other fighters do it but I suppose he doesn't go over the limit and he can back up his words."

Ekaku has remained quiet, not saying a word so far at any press conferences. But why?

Storm "He is scared to death. I called him out and the only person that ever called him out he lost to."

Bradley Burns "Ekaku isn't scared, he is a monster ready to be unleashed. He is more determined than ever I believe and it will be one hell of a fight, he wants to redeem himself. Both guys are very great fighters and I can't wait for this one to go down."

Going into his last fight, Ekaku was expected to steam-roll the heavy underdog Joe Crippler. Crippler was a 50-1 under-dog and no one gave him a chance. Ekaku lost a highly contested unanimous decision which many thought he won. But he had suffered the first defeat of his career. Ekaku has remained quiet but has expressed interest in a rematch. With this win over Storm, a rematch in CFL is on the table.

Storm "He might be a man on a mission but so am I. I have nothing to lose just like Crippler and I plan on beating him and moving on to beating other top fighters asses."

The two fighters managers are very good friends and have both agreed this fight is necessary. Although Burns feels his fighters opponent is going to win.

Bradley Burns "I'm not gonna bullshit, Ekaku is one of the greatest fighters ever and I've always been a huge fan. Sure I'd love to Storm to win and I'm rooting for him but if Ekaku wins I won't be heartbroken that's for sure. Ekaku is a beast and is a man who more dangerous that ever. Storm can win but he has his hands full. This is gonna be the best Ekaku ever and he is a scary man."

Storm doesn't let his managers comments affect him.

Storm "Bradley believes in me, I know he does. He is just so respectful he will never talk bad about anyone but I know he knows I will win" Storm said with a wide smile.

What do you guy's think? Syn' 183 this fight goes down. July 29th, 2011. Can Ekaku get back on track or will Storm complete another major upset over the legend Ekaku?

Hope you guys enjoyed the read, if not sorry for wasting your time. I dunno if it is interesting to anyone else lol

Guest nunnker

You wasted mine and Dan Torres' time. Torres will wake your traitor ass up when Ekaku gets the KO and notify you that Torres defeated Dale.

• Downvote 2

You wasted mine and Dan Torres' time. Torres will wake your traitor ass up when Ekaku gets the KO and notify you that Torres defeated Dale.

hahahahahaha I die laughing every-time you post man you are to much.

I don't expect to win but I do expect Dale to KO Torres with-in 30 seconds, that is if you don't NC him like it loooks like your gonna do. The fight is in New York jackass, your in London 1 day before the fight. Your making a great case for yourself lol

actually he has some agreement that he'll retire if he gets finished in the 3rd round so im not gonna be surprised if tapeleg will try and stall it on and slap em around hoping to finish it in the 3rd somehow to get this guy out of here... altho I doubt he'll stick to his word if he does indeed gets finished in the 3rd

Guest nunnker

hahahahahaha I die laughing every-time you post man you are to much.

I don't expect to win but I do expect Dale to KO Torres with-in 30 seconds, that is if you don't NC him like it loooks like your gonna do. The fight is in New York jackass, your in London 1 day before the fight. Your making a great case for yourself lol

Torres is in New York so gargle on my scrotum.

Torres is in New York so gargle on my scrotum.

Man you never shut up. If I didn't tell you, you would have No Contested the fight dummy.

If you're gay that's cool man, I have nothing against you for that but I think you're on the wrong site if you want someone to do that to your private parts. I don't think this is the site your looking for buddy.

If you're gay that's cool man, I have nothing against you for that but I think you're on the wrong site if you want someone to do that to your private parts. I don't think this is the site your looking for buddy.

Have you ever WATCHED MMA dude?

Guest nunnker

Man you never shut up. If I didn't tell you, you would have No Contested the fight dummy.

Funny, thats EXACTLY what Dale's manager said to me in PM today. That I would have no contested the fight if he didn't remind me. So both of you are responsible for reminding me? Well I had booked Torres' flight TWO DAYS ago so get that out of your heads. Besides how would Torres have gotten to New York so quick. And once again gargle on my fucking scrotum ya douche.

Funny, thats EXACTLY what Dale's manager said to me in PM today. That I would have no contested the fight if he didn't remind me. So both of you are responsible for reminding me? Well I had booked Torres' flight TWO DAYS ago so get that out of your heads. Besides how would Torres have gotten to New York so quick. And once again gargle on my fucking scrotum ya douche.

lol...39 seconds you lasted dude.. Just don't talk.