Barry vs Struve

Eveas

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Barry is gonna win. There is no way Struve will win. Why? Because Barry will NOT go to the ground with him even if he rocks him. Hes to smart for that. I predict Barry by decision. Simply because of the reach. I think he will score enough shots to win the decision.

Barry is gonna win. There is no way Struve will win. Why? Because Barry will NOT go to the ground with him even if he rocks him. Hes to smart for that. I predict Barry by decision. Simply because of the reach. I think he will score enough shots to win the decision.

wait, what? you're predicting barry will win because of a reach DISadvantage?

wait, what? you're predicting barry will win because of a reach DISadvantage?

Lol, I think he is saying decision instead of KO due to reach issues. I think we are doing to see a leg kick TKO. Or, something like this.

Sorry I couldn't find it in English. One of the best movie quotes ever.

I love Barry but I think Struve's reach advantage and ground game are just a bit too overwhelming for him. I've actually rolled with Pat before and he's definitely no chump on the ground and is a really, really genuine person. If he can close the gap on Struve and wreck him inside then he'll seal it quickly. I just think Struve is going to be too smart for that. Struve by 2nd round submission.

I love Barry but I think Struve's reach advantage and ground game are just a bit too overwhelming for him. I've actually rolled with Pat before and he's definitely no chump on the ground and is a really, really genuine person. If he can close the gap on Struve and wreck him inside then he'll seal it quickly. I just think Struve is going to be too smart for that. Struve by 2nd round submission.

Struve doesn't exactly use his reach though.

• 3 weeks later...