What style of martial art is more important today in MMATYCOON ?

sergio

What style of martial art is more important today in MMATYCOON?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Currently, what style of martial art is more important ?

• Boxing: Jab, jab, elusive, right hand, left-wing cross and ready. NOCAUTE
    • Muay Thai: With TM, you gain a variety of strikes up. Kicks, punches, elbows and knees. Striking vein
    • Wrestling: With wrestling, you can control the pace of the fight. You can tell if it will be on the ground or standing.
    • Jiu-Jitsu: Simply. Get a takedown or pull guard. Hold one arm or the neck and go. Finish!

Currently in training with the changes, and academies Skillmaintenance more modern and specific, which style more important ?

Whenever we see many Strikers at the top of the ranking.

There are currently appearing more Grapplers.

Always speak in Farson's Elite Boxing and MT. But forget that he has a great defensive wrestling. As Kane was made king by a certain time.

Jiu-Jitsu is typically used as a defense. Today we see more Black Belt and making his name appearing in the rankings.

It's hard to say which is best. But let your opinion.

Boxing is necessary for a given set of striking.

Muay Thai is more varied and better for striking for MMA, but it's hard to face a Great Boxer.

Wrestling is great against Strikers. You can play them in the air with ease if you have a good strategy. Grapplers can complicate Wrestler, but depending on the strategy formed, this can be resolved.

Jiu-Jitsu in my opinion is the style that is more dangerous while the least dangerous. It can make you an exceptional fighter or a fighter who can easily be knocked out. If you have a good strategy is to bring your opponent to the ground and control him, you can beat anyone.

What is most important for you ?Choose only one.

• Upvote 2

wrestling, its not even close on this one, striking is great but it doesnt matter if you cant stop a take down, why was liddell so great? he had a great wrestling background that allowed him to stay on his feet almost his whole career he developed good stand up to compliment his wrestling base and we all know what happened next

Wrestling for sure. Muay Thai and boxing are a shared second imo while BJJ is third. BJJ unfortunately sacrifices position for submission too often, which is stupid and wrong. Luckily Mike is looking at it.

• Downvote 1

I do not agree.

I just think we should think more about the strategies and the BJJ ​​own.

For example, see many purple belt in BJJ defense doing well against Black Belt offensive.

That's kind of frustrating sometimes. More Strikers and low level are not knocked out and the best times Strikers win, it happens.

It depends on strategies. Just as in real life. It is not easy to finalize an opponent when he is aware of the ground fighting.

As much as they do not finish the fight, they win the decision. And another. To have a good future in MMA, bjj fighter must fight using ground and pound and looking for top positions.

It's hard to finish being controlled or taking punches to the face!

In my opinion. The fighter bjj, must learn the basics of striking and use better strategies to fight to get better.

Many managers to train BJJ, but do a fighter like this:

Boxing: Useless - MT: Useless - Wrestling: Useless - Black Belt in BJJ. And they want to succeed. In a Grappling tournament will pick up on something (which is also difficult because it has little wrestling which really helps in controlling positions in ground fighting.)

I think for a BJJ fighter to do well, he should learn Ground and pound, using top positions, at least Boxing / MT: Competent - Punches: Proficient, try to use the 20% maximum takedowns on the ground and create your strategy!

• Upvote 1

Of course, no one is disputing that. What I'm saying is that submission attempts have a relatively large chance of sacrificing position in THIS GAME, even against much inferior opponents. This is stupid and wrong, in my opinion, because BJJ enforces position before submission. Whether you use other skills to set up submissions or not doesn't matter, because the submission attempts themselves are flawed.

• Upvote 1

Of course, no one is disputing that. What I'm saying is that submission attempts have a relatively large chance of sacrificing position in THIS GAME, even against much inferior opponents. This is stupid and wrong, in my opinion, because BJJ enforces position before submission. Whether you use other skills to set up submissions or not doesn't matter, because the submission attempts themselves are flawed.

The yes. I understand now. Sorry. I also agree with that.

Muay Thai is more varied and better for striking for MMA, but it's hard to face a Great Boxer.

A boxer will have a much harder time facing a MT guy than a MT guy to a boxer simply because the boxer has zero defense to MT strikes while the MT dude has 75% punch defense, in equal stat.

In this game, I will say wrestling...I guess that apply to real life as well.