Project fighter

I'd like a project fighter, i dont intend to make him fight This year, so what would be the Best way to dó it, given thoughts to the recent changes . max in some skills or equally distributed?

I'd like a project fighter, i dont intend to make him fight This year, so what would be the Best way to dó it, given thoughts to the recent changes . max in some skills or equally distributed?

I had no problem Circuit Training my fighter until he reached an average of exceptional.

Now I just have to have 2 ct's a week to maintain it.

Hiho Kasper!

The way I see it, with the tickers and sparring value being the way it is, I'd take the odd fight just to take off maintainance pressure and increase sparring value.

As for builds, I think there are at least 3 ways to go right now:

1) Max as many stats as you can, maintain these, and improve the rest. The biggest problem with this is that gaining stats under respectable has been slowed down quite a bit.

2) A bunch of respectables\proficients\strongs. No maintenance needed for a long time, you get a more diverse skillset for fighting, and higher end training is actually slightly faster now if I understand training correctly.

3) Feeble in everything. Gives you something to attack every situation with. Negatives are that every stat will move much slower until like respectable, and you might run into a wall when fighting due to not having any strengths.

I'd probably go for 2) myself.

18-19 year olds need no maintinace at all in anything I found with my most recent one. He has Wonderful++ in 3 secondaries at the moment and Wonderful++ in a Primary and every one of his bars are grey so until he reaches around 21ish you shouldn't need to maintain anything and can just concentrate on bringing his stats up in other area's plus his main attack/defence Secondaries.

18 years old

Boxing 11

Muay Thai 110

Wrestling 1

BJJ 1

Punches 1

Kicks 110

Standing elbows 1

Knees 1

Clinch work 110

Striking defense 1

Ground n pound 1

Takedown off 1

Takedown def 110

Submissions 1

Def grap / sub defense 12

Agility 78

Flexibility 1

Speed 1

Strength 1

Conditioning (min 10) 110

Balance 1

Granite chin

KO power

Fast learner

Aptitude dont know about it i prefer to go random.

thats have i would create

• Downvote 1

18 years old

Boxing 11

Muay Thai 110

Wrestling 1

BJJ 1

Punches 1

Kicks 110

Standing elbows 1

Knees 1

Clinch work 110

Striking defense 1

Ground n pound 1

Takedown off 1

Takedown def 110

Submissions 1

Def grap / sub defense 12

Agility 78

Flexibility 1

Speed 1

Strength 1

Conditioning (min 10) 110

Balance 1

Granite chin

KO power

Fast learner

Aptitude dont know about it i prefer to go random.

thats have i would create

1 in speed = DUMB

Depends on your gym situation too. If you don't have access to low capacity double elite classes I would personally max out Clinchwork, GNP + Striking Def just because those coaches with low class sizes are virtually impossible to find in public gyms.

Would NEVER max out Takedown Def, it's one of the fastest raising secondaries and training to around wonderful from useless takes your Wrestling primary from useless to Mediocreish without even sparring once.

Depends on your gym situation too. If you don't have access to low capacity double elite classes I would personally max out Clinchwork, GNP + Striking Def just because those coaches with low class sizes are virtually impossible to find in public gyms.

Would NEVER max out Takedown Def, it's one of the fastest raising secondaries and training to around wonderful from useless takes your Wrestling primary from useless to Mediocreish without even sparring once.

dont the all secondaries train at the same ration? i dont think that takedown defence trains faster than GNP.

• Downvote 1

In my experience I have found there is a difference in the gains speed of a secondary that requires a single skill coach compared to one that requires a double/triple coach.

Could be a complete coincidence though.

Also for a manager who is not rolling in cash it's also the most affordable to train in a private gym scenario.