idea for new players

okay, i think that i've got a decent idea for a way to hook new players to the game. or at least give them an early on taste of what the game is about.

why not, once their new account is created, have the game randomly generate two random fighters for a one time only "simulation fight". allow the new manager to look over his (or both) fighters skills. then set the sliders, and submit. then receive the results instantly (possibly Play by Play).

it would kinda give them an initial idea about how the game will work, what a fight is like, and maybe even some insight into how to create their first few fighters.

you might could even sway it in their favor a little to ensure they get a win :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

okay, i think that i've got a decent idea for a way to hook new players to the game. or at least give them an early on taste of what the game is about.

why not, once their new account is created, have the game randomly generate two random fighters for a one time only "simulation fight". allow the new manager to look over his (or both) fighters skills. then set the sliders, and submit. then receive the results instantly (possibly Play by Play).

it would kinda give them an initial idea about how the game will work, what a fight is like, and maybe even some insight into how to create their first few fighters.

you might could even sway it in their favor a little to ensure they get a win :P

This would be a good idea if there was a tutorial for the game to add this into, but it would be confusing if not part of a tutorial.