ESPN Ethics

Eveas

Wow....I looked at those and did a comparison and it looks like they just cropped the pecs and stomach onto Fedor's body. I showed my wife, who is an expert in Photoshop and couple with a degree in Film & Sound, she pointed out the crop marks and the heal tooling they used to blend Carwin's body onto Fedor's torso. That's bullshit that ESPN would do such a thing like this, if they did it. I wonder if they took a picture off the internet without knowing it was shopped.

LOl and it looks like you found the exact pics they used. Seems to be donw well. Not sure why they would waste so much time for a pointless article on their website. It would make sense if Coke or M-1 did it to Promote Fedor or SF but i doubt it. Why now? Im sure this writer for ESPN is likely the tool behind it and maybe a Fedor fan. No other reason to do it. Strange!

I don't know about the shopping and whatnot, since Carwin has more definition to his beef so to speak, but is it just me or do Fedor's nipples look like Christmas lights? No, scratch that, the left one (our left, not his) looks like the Terminator's eye.

The pic ain't shooped, google "Fedor vs Henderson weigh-in".

Here's the same body from a slightly less flattering angle:

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1665471/fedor-1_JPG_large.jpg

You guys need to click on the link. The photo shopped pic is not posted above you have to click the link. there is no question it is Carwins body from the Carwin pic posted above. The shading and everything are exactly the same.

You guys need to click on the link. The photo shopped pic is not posted above you have to click the link. there is no question it is Carwins body from the Carwin pic posted above. The shading and everything are exactly the same.

Oh... Yeah, the one in that video is totally photoshopped. Then again, this doesn't surprise me. ESPN have Jim Rome. 'Nuff said.

Not to mention Carwin doesn't have chest hair and Fedor does.

Indeed.

Real men have chest hair. It must be from all that bear-hunting in Siberia. :)