Is use of PayPal a must?

Liquid

When trying to renew my VIP only option provided seems to be use of PayPal. PayPal has stopped working for me. I do not remember my password and their password recovery system failed to mail me instructions how to reset my password. Since my credit card has already been registered in their database I am unable to create new account.

so

Is use of PayPal a must or do we have some other methods of payment available?

When I log on and pick one one of the options (lenght of VIP) to renew VIP it does not give me option to choose google checkout. Instead of that it redirects me directly to PayPal.

My VIP has expired so I can not get to the actual VIP page to choose my method of payment and options on vipexpired page redirect automatically to paypal.

When I log on and pick one one of the options (lenght of VIP) to renew VIP it does not give me option to choose google checkout. Instead of that it redirects me directly to PayPal.

My VIP has expired so I can not get to the actual VIP page to choose my method of payment and options on vipexpired page redirect automatically to paypal.

http://mmatycoon.com/vipgoogle.php

You're welcome!