Org owner inactive

LamarCard

A week isn't a long time! Worry when its 3 weeks buddy.

I'm going to disagree with you. While for the average Tycooner a week might not be a long time to not be online, for an org owner that's an extremely long time and is kind of concerning I think, at least if the manager is concerned with being in an active org.

I know myself I am logged on every single day, multiple times a day for the most past, and I'd say amongst active org owners that's probably pretty common.

I would write to All my fighters if I was to go inactive for some time .. In my opinion, you owe your fighters that , they signed with you and have confidence in you setting them up with fights .. IMO a week is long if you want to fight ..

WIKI

Inactivity

If you run a fight org and become inactive, this is obviously unfair on all the people who sign fighters with your org. So, if you don't sign in for 14 days and don't book any events for your fight org for a similar period of time, all fighters within your org will have their inactivity clause set to 1 day, enabling them to leave your company. This does not affect your company's hype - it just frees them up to leave if they wish to do so.

What do you expect when the guys named the org fish and chips fight club for god sake.

Seriously though what happens if the dude is sick, had a bereavement, internet cut off, in prison, 1 week is not a long time for all the above reasons.

1 week lol, just wait another week and you'll be free.

been there with one of my guys.

org owner went inactive just days after signing new contract if i remember correctly.

i waited for about 2 weeks. 35 days inactivity clouse if i recall.

events were booked in like a month or two ahead.

so... no chance of getting out for next 2 and a half weeks.

so, i just wrote to mike. he looked at things, we exchanged couple mails, and he considered the situation allows him to cancel the contracts.

but i dont think he would go for it after just a week.

i agree its lots of time for org owner to be inactive, but its still enought chance for him to log in and start taking care of his org.