Fighter to Manage transactions?

seanc

One thing I'd like to see, mainly because I kinda need it right now, is a manager being able to get funds from his fighters. My profile is running low, but I have several fighters with over 10k, and I have a loan that needs to be paid off quick.

• Downvote 1

dont think anything like this well ever happen -- mike has said he really doesnt want managers using fighters money -- although you can find clothing or supp company that does give % returns of what you buy -- that is probably as close too getting fighters money as you will get

I've actually bought a few things that were labelled something like, "Donations 90% return" or clothing or supplements that said something along those lines. So bought a shit ton of whatever it was with one of my rich fighters and got nothing back at all.

I've actually bought a few things that were labelled something like, "Donations 90% return" or clothing or supplements that said something along those lines. So bought a shit ton of whatever it was with one of my rich fighters and got nothing back at all.

you have to contact the owner first and make sure on arrangements -- no one is just going to send you cash back unless you ask or talk it over with them first

First rule of laudering is (as PBR said) contact the store owner first! Just send them a PM saying wish to lauder X amount of cash and how you would like the money back (via a bookie, sent to one or more of your fighters, paid into your company etc) and 99% will do it without a problem.