No training and getting paid

At what point do you get paid the $400 for not training during the week?

And at what point can you change it back over to part time or fulltime?

I want to switch my dude back to training but dont want to lose the cash

What I wonder is whether you have to put him on work every week or if he keeps earning once he's set on No Training.

I've always thought No Training = Full Time income

Could be wrong . . . .

I've always thought No Training = Full Time income

Could be wrong . . . .

I think what Steeve meant was whether you need you actually 'Update' training intensity to 'No Training' every week in order to keep receiving income, or whether you just need to set it once and it will continue to earn you income until you change it again.

What I wonder is whether you have to put him on work every week or if he keeps earning once he's set on No Training.

pretty sure once they are set too full time work it stays until you change it -- i messed up a long time ago and choose full time work -- went back that sunday and it was still set to full time work but just had the option to change

I think what Steeve meant was whether you need you actually 'Update' training intensity to 'No Training' every week in order to keep receiving income, or whether you just need to set it once and it will continue to earn you income until you change it again.
Yes, that's exactly my question.

pretty sure once they are set too full time work it stays until you change it -- i messed up a long time ago and choose full time work -- went back that sunday and it was still set to full time work but just had the option to change
Seems logical, but I thought maybe somebody could confirm it.

i like to run my guys as semi pro's, so have them training part time and earning money, fighting on the smaller shows and building up a record slowly. i think thats how you should play the game, at least i think its teh wise option until you can afford to put a guy through training yourself from what you make off your other fighters in the stable. too many people rush this game i feel. work the semi pro angle for a while and see how life treats you

i like to run my guys as semi pro's, so have them training part time and earning money, fighting on the smaller shows and building up a record slowly. i think thats how you should play the game, at least i think its teh wise option until you can afford to put a guy through training yourself from what you make off your other fighters in the stable. too many people rush this game i feel. work the semi pro angle for a while and see how life treats you

F**K that beat everybodys ass.