Poll, should champion fight top contenders?

should champion face the next contender despite skill difference  

89 members have voted

1. 1. should champion face the next contender despite skill difference.

I know why that fighter sounds familiar now. He was supposed to fight one of my fighters, but he wimped out because it was the same fighter that beat one of his other ones via sub, which in light of this finding, I think that should have been sub of the night LOL.

yeah ur not the only one. but i give otn awards usually to the best rating% and sometimes favor guys who have had more OTN's in the past.

That mentor looks extremely familiar to me, but I have no idea when our paths crossed. I just recognize his avatar and know some time recently there was some sort of communication with him. I don't think his guys are in my org, though. Gonna annoy the hell out of me until I remember.

Edit: Now I remember... I sent a contract to one of the mentee's fighters and he asked for a 3 fight deal where he fought the 3 highest hyped fighters in my org then he would leave. I never followed through and now I am glad I didn't.

What's the problem I'm willing to give up the belt and leave the organization!Even willing to return the money for signing! A lot of the unknown you about this person, and about top fighters organizations - to whom they belongs, I am in this fight nehochu vechi more and want to leave, because there is no drop no truth that's all And if you with a lot of losses because it agreed to everything - well, what to say well done congratulations!

The problem is that a champ is REQUIRED to defend his belt, even if it means a loss.

If you do anything other than defending the belt, no decent org is going to want any of your fighters in the future..

Lol, I'll be honest. I didn't make it all the way through the PM's. About 1/3 through I couldn't figure out who was sending which post anymore and had to give up.

Same. You get the point pretty early into the exchanges though.

• Upvote 1

What's the problem I'm willing to give up the belt and leave the organization!Even willing to return the money for signing! A lot of the unknown you about this person, and about top fighters organizations - to whom they belongs, I am in this fight nehochu vechi more and want to leave, because there is no drop no truth that's all And if you with a lot of losses because it agreed to everything - well, what to say well done congratulations!

First of all, this post is barely readable. Secondly, it really is a dick move to win a belt then refuse to defend it. What about the other managers in the org? They deserve their chances too. The fact of the matter is, it makes you look really lame if you refuse to defend. In the entire time I've been playing this game I have only turned down one fight (maybe two) and that was when I was brand new. Whenever I've held a belt, I would never even consider turning down a challenger. If you can't defend the belt against the other fighters in the org then you don't deserve to have it. And you're not just screwing over the org owner, you are also screwing over everyone else who fights in your division and all because you are selfish and afraid of losing. Totally lame.

sounds like a shitty champ, a shitty manager, and a shitty mentor.

champs fight anyone else in their weightclass in their org, period. no declines. maybe an extra week or two to train, on occasion, but that's pretty much the only reason to decline (unless they're being fed a can from the bottom of the roster or something)

• Upvote 1

What's your point? If he's number one contender, it's your job as a champion to defend against him, no questions asked.

The champion before you, could have said "Look at him, he has shit skills, he's not worthy of being a champion", and refused to fight you, but he didn't.

Fight the guy. Take the loss, lose the belt. Leave HWP.

• Upvote 2

What's your point? If he's number one contender, it's your job as a champion to defend against him, no questions asked.

The champion before you, could have said "Look at him, he has shit skills, he's not worthy of being a champion", and refused to fight you, but he didn't.

Fight the guy. Take the loss, lose the belt. Leave HWP.

Straight to the point as he said.

• Upvote 1

Hmh. So the very Multi user and so very pussy CBD is back here telling his life story about how good guy he is and the greatest org owner-manager ever. :mf_popcorn1:

Everything you are writing is maybe very interesting for some one who doesn't know the hole story. I'm kind of tired of my training session today so I will try be very short with making my viewpoint.

First of all you have YOUR own FIGHTERS within YOUR own organization and are giving them easy shots to gain pop... :wheelchair: Niiiiiiice MAN, YOU are the best and we are those suckers who didn't think that to do business that way is possible!!!

For the second You Making Private Messages Public without asking the second part... OOO... Ye right. YOU don't even show the whole part of messaging don't you, you little shmack. :showoff: Nice Done Man! Keep on that way in the future.

And for the last Your Way Of Making contracts/fight-offers to New Players, Potential future Vip players is just Ugly... And giving them those kind of shots where they have like 5-10% to win... Hm... My opinion is that you are a very little peace of shit.

Vovagrom asked you for 3 weeks for training up his fighter to defend the title you were totally ignoring him and offering fights in a week.

The thing is that your org just sucks... and you maybe just should make fights within your own multi fighters... I guess you have them enough. :smile_anim:

• Downvote 5

What does ANY of that have to do, with a reigning champion defending his belt?

\/\/\/ - This. He could be the biggest cbomb in the world. It. Does. Not. Matter.

The champion needs to defend the title. End of story. The he-said, she-said, bullshit, is irrelevant.

Hmh. So the very Multi user and so very pussy CBD is back here telling his life story about how good guy he is and the greatest org owner-manager ever. :mf_popcorn1:

Everything you are writing is maybe very interesting for some one who doesn't know the hole story. I'm kind of tired of my training session today so I will try be very short with making my viewpoint.

First of all you have YOUR own FIGHTERS within YOUR own organization and are giving them easy shots to gain pop... :wheelchair: Niiiiiiice MAN, YOU are the best and we are those suckers who didn't think that to do business that way is possible!!!

For the second You Making Private Messages Public without asking the second part... OOO... Ye right. YOU don't even show the whole part of messaging don't you, you little shmack. :showoff: Nice Done Man! Keep on that way in the future.

And for the last Your Way Of Making contracts/fight-offers to New Players, Potential future Vip players is just Ugly... And giving them those kind of shots where they have like 5-10% to win... Hm... My opinion is that you are a very little peace of shit.

The thing is that your org just sucks... and you maybe just should make fights within your own multi fighters... I guess you have them enough. :smile_anim:

You know what, forget all of this he said/she said bull crap and answer 3 simple questions with a yes or no. There are no buts needed and no further explanations

Did the fighter in question willingly accept an offer for a title shot?

Once the title was won has the fighter declined any challenges for any other reason than requesting a little time to train?

Has the argument been used that the opponents skills are too high for the champion?

If the answer is yes to these 3 questions then it doesn't matter how much of an arsehole CBD is or isn't, It's the managers fault

He went into this fight knowing that he would face the number 1 contender whoever that may be, and that he would have to defend the belt against them. If you wanna pick and choose your opponents then start your own org, if a regular match is sent that is unfair decline it, if the org owner isn't listening ask to leave

BUT.... when you are the champion you are obliged to fight the next in line, not someone who you choose because the skills are even. If he didn't wanna fight the number one contender then he shouldn't have accepted the title shot.... personal feelings don't come into something that's standard procedure

That is all :D

• Upvote 1

You know what, forget all of this he said/she said bull crap and answer 3 simple questions with a yes or no. There are no buts needed and no further explanations

Did the fighter in question willingly accept an offer for a title shot?

Once the title was won has the fighter declined any challenges for any other reason than requesting a little time to train?

Has the argument been used that the opponents skills are too high for the champion?

If the answer is yes to these 3 questions then it doesn't matter how much of an arsehole CBD is or isn't, It's the managers fault

He went into this fight knowing that he would face the number 1 contender whoever that may be, and that he would have to defend the belt against them. If you wanna pick and choose your opponents then start your own org, if a regular match is sent that is unfair decline it, if the org owner isn't listening ask to leave

BUT.... when you are the champion you are obliged to fight the next in line, not someone who you choose because the skills are even. If he didn't wanna fight the number one contender then he shouldn't have accepted the title shot.... personal feelings don't come into something that's standard procedure

That is all :D

When you say to an org owner that you could need some time to train up your fighter before taking ONE More Miss Matched Fight. The answer is negative and next fight is next week... Hm Let me think Why should THAT fight take place Any way?

When you say to an org owner that you could need some time to train up your fighter before taking ONE More Miss Matched Fight. The answer is negative and next fight is next week... Hm Let me think Why should THAT fight take place Any way?

If you hold the belt, then you are REQUIRED to accept the challenge... PERIOD!

Stop teaching noobs your rubbish, you are not fit to be a mentor.

• Upvote 1

But it shows that you have been declining fights and requesting matchups, asking for a little break to train is fine but consistently declining fights because they're unfair is ridiculous when you're a champion

You say one more mismatched fight though? Did he want and accept the title shot? Yes.... therefore it was his choice to accept the mismatch where he could have declined and gone for an even match

You both chose to go for the title, so all arguments you can give are null and void

• Upvote 1

But it shows that you have been declining fights and requesting matchups, asking for a little break to train is fine but consistently declining fights because they're unfair is ridiculous when you're a champion

You say one more mismatched fight though? Did he want and accept the title shot? Yes.... therefore it was his choice to accept the mismatch where he could have declined and gone for an even match

You both chose to go for the title, so all arguments you can give are null and void

You mean that a fighter should take all fights he gets offered in any periods and without training at all. It's a nice way of thinking but I disagree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What exactly did you think that a 27 year old fighter would learn, in 45 days? You could give him 6 months to train, and he'd still be unfit to shine the shoes of some of the potential champions out there.

C Bd Well done girl, you have paid all that hurt, I'm for truth and for his honesty! You do not understand these words, many people don `t know what you're laid out that you benefit! Fact that you yourself to me could not solve this issue shows what you're helpless head! well you pishy here in the forums and I look forward to when you begin to conduct yourself like a man and talk to me!

P/S : And still do not understand my English - Learn Russian!

• Upvote 1