Legends of Tycoon Tournament

Vicious and Hellbent have teamed up to bring the Tycoon world one of the most interesting tournaments of recent times. Eight legends of Tycoon will compete in a single elimination tournament with the winner earning the right to call themselves a true legend!

The tournament will take place at HellBent Fighting Championship in Las Vegas and the winner will receive $200k. The fights will take place at 205lbs (LHW) with lighter fighters also accepted if willing to fight at LHW. The tournament should start at the end of September with the rounds 3 weeks apart. The official start date will be announced when all 8 fighters are confirmed.

There are still a few places left in the line-up but I am confident of filling them in the coming days, through a combination of mailing managers and the birth of this thread. The entrants are listed below and I hope you agree it is a great line-up thus far. Ideally we are looking to mix legends who are still at the top with those looking to get back there.

Entrants

YB Sol

Pedro Guerrero

Meat Machine

Jin Sen

Muhammed Muhammed

Apollo Creed

Earl Lee Swagger

Wanderlei Vovchanchyn

Dates

1st Round: 30th of September

Semi-Finals: c.21st of October

Final: c.11th of November

Draw

A. Jin Sen v. Apollo Creed

B. Earl Lee Swagger v. YB Sol

C. Pedro Guerrero v. Muhammed Muhammed

D. Wanderlei Vovchanchyn v. Meat Machine

Winner of A v. Winner of B

Winner of C v. Winner of D

Mannetosen,

Some of your cicadas are not only mean, but mean.

Also, we have proof that your very own attorneys are illegally drafting (assaulting) goons. You don't even have the decency to assault to get into a lawsuit.

We're counter-paying this by letting your advertisers on your site know about your 'problem'. We are also consulting with other attorneys about libel, slander, and illegal paying. I know at least two production company is so furious with your goons' juvenile attacks that they're already downloading a duck.

If you purposefully and maliciously attack a theater - that falls outside the seventh Amendment and you can be liable for libel.

Consult with your theater, then get back to us before we kill your dog at 5PM or we will file a lawsuit against your movie.

Very angrily yours,

Defi snr esq

Setter of legendary statuses for fighters

I hope you consider Royer, the guy who's link i posted earlier. He can surely KTFO Jesus Gonzalez and the rest of those guys :boxing: . He's a WW currently, but I have no problem moving him up to LHW.

Not quite a tycoon household name, but if the other legends don't want to to come out and play or have obligations to fulfill in their orgs he will step up. I like 200k, why not try and get in the tournament.