Money Giveaway to New VIPs

Grey

In honor of the new system for transferring money and to help out new managers, I will give $15,000 to the first manager who has recently bought VIP that posts in this thread. I don't have a criteria for how recently you need to have bought VIP but I want to help people who are just starting out and have aided the game's development by giving Mike some money. I encourage other veteran managers to make similar pledges in this thread to help out the second new VIP, the third, etc. If you own a company and want to get some publicity, you can donate a sponsorship in this thread too. Fight org owners can feel free to send out this thread to your roster as well.

New managers who have received money:

shotokanuff

hyde4us11

GuelphGalahad

You don't exist!!! How did a ghost make this post?????

59091 I played years ago but got in a serious car accident and couldn't move let alone play. Just bought VIP a week ago now that I'm better.

EDIT: Was in the hospital for 32 days so it was serious.

$15k sent! Thanks for supporting the game!

Thank you for putting me close to the amount I had when the accident happened. I appreciate the funds that allow me right back into the game. Its almost like I never had to leave.

• Upvote 1

I sent you $15, mduggan24, and I don't even get a thanks?!?

I just came back into the thread, I was getting to it! Thanks for the 15 bucks man! Now that we have shown each other good faith, I have a business proposition for you. My uncle in South Africa has recently passed away. His estate is worth 9 million dollars but the government won't release his estate to the family because the corrupt government here has seized most of his assests. The only option we have is to file paperwork through the courts to obtain the money. I need you to wire me $1500 for court and lawyer fees. Once the 9 million dollars is freed up I will send you 10%, roughly 900 thousand dollars. Can you help me and my family in this time of need? I beg you.