Who do you want on the cover of UFC Undisputed 3?

Krimzn

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Frankie "The Answer" Edgar
    • Jon "Bones" Jones
    • Anderson "The Spider" Silva
    • Georges "Rush" St. Pierre
    • Cain Velasquez

The UFC & THQ is allowing us (fans) to vote for the cover of UFC Undisputed 3. The choices are the five current champions

from the Lightweight division and up (see Poll above for names). Scheduled for release in January 2012 on multiple platforms (I'm sure). The video has some updated gameplay as well. Definitely worth a look. I went with Silva. Who did you guys go with?

You can vote for who you would like to be on the cover by clicking the link below!

http://www.ufc.com/ufcundisputed3

Edited by Krimzn

Silva had one hell of a year. He stopped goofing off and pulled off more amazing crap than usual.

He only goofs off when he fights strong BJJ practitioners...hmm... :thumbup:

I agree though, he had a beast year, put the best fighter in the world on the cover.

• Upvote 1

He only goofs off when he fights strong BJJ practitioners...hmm... :thumbup:

I agree though, he had a beast year, put the best fighter in the world on the cover.

On the best game in the world (at least it will be upon release).

they had a LWH(forrest griffin)a HW(Brock Lesnar)so to me I want the LW champ. Forrest is very popular and marketable,Brock is also very marketable(he's probably hated more than loved)and Frankie might not be as known but he deserves it for beating BJ twice and coming back from one hell of a beat down from Maynard. Silva deserves it to but he is already very popular so the UFC could use this cover to increase interest in the LW division. If frankie beats Maynard and I think he will he definately deserves the cover.

• Upvote 1

they had a LWH(forrest griffin)a HW(Brock Lesnar)so to me I want the LW champ. Forrest is very popular and marketable,Brock is also very marketable(he's probably hated more than loved)and Frankie might not be as known but he deserves it for beating BJ twice and coming back from one hell of a beat down from Maynard. Silva deserves it to but he is already very popular so the UFC could use this cover to increase interest in the LW division. If frankie beats Maynard and I think he will he definately deserves the cover.

As much as I like Frankie, he is nowhere near getting the cover. He just isn't marketable enough.

It's going to go to either Anderson Silva or Jon Jones.

• Downvote 1

As much as I like Frankie, he is nowhere near getting the cover. He just isn't marketable enough.

It's going to go to either Anderson Silva or Jon Jones.

probably bones, since he's an american (like forest and brock) and they've already been using him in ad campaigns (bud light)

probably bones, since he's an american (like forest and brock) and they've already been using him in ad campaigns (bud light)

I disagree, it's a first time they're doing a voting on this and not only Americans can vote. If you look at how this poll is going it has to be Anderson.

I disagree, it's a first time they're doing a voting on this and not only Americans can vote. If you look at how this poll is going it has to be Anderson.

haha, i didn't realize it was a fan vote for the cover (i didn't click the link in the OP until just now), i just thought this thread was to see who people in the forums would want on the cover. yeah if it's a fan vote then it'll be either silva or gsp.

haha, i didn't realize it was a fan vote for the cover (i didn't click the link in the OP until just now), i just thought this thread was to see who people in the forums would want on the cover. yeah if it's a fan vote then it'll be either silva or gsp.

Didn't realize that I made it seem like just another thread lol. I edited the OP with a bit more information regarding it being a fan-decided vote.